Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1896 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dave82

External Link/Members Only

Sent a text yesterday but didn't get a reply and another today. She replied back to the second one straight away. Turns out she wasn't working yesterday. Arranged a meet an hour later.

Location was a flat in the Nottingham zone. I parked on the other side of town as I had business there and walked over but there's plenty of near by parking.

Paid £70 for 30 minutes. Was offered Anal for an extra £30 which I declined but I now regret not taking.

The girls, she lovely, dead jolly, enthusiastic and keen to please, small, lovely tits and a constant smile. OWO was brilliant she took the lot and didn't use her hands other than playing with my balls (not really that impressive, I'm hung like a gerbil). On to 69 again was great fun, a finger up her backside whilst licking away. I think she liked it as she didn't want to get off. Condom on, CG, doggy, misc. Rather than finish in the bag went back to OWO and finished in her mouth.

She cleaned me up had a bit of a cuddle and a chat, dressed and away.

I will definitely return to try anal, I wish I had paid the extra today but didn't take any extra cash with me. All in all one of my better punts.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Glad to hear you managed to get hold of her Dave and more importantly had a good one matey

Well worth 70 notes if you got owo and cim I may have to revisit her myself

Offline Dave82

Glad to hear you managed to get hold of her Dave and more importantly had a good one matey

Well worth 70 notes if you got owo and cim I may have to revisit her myself

Thanks pal, was a great punt for me. Just wish I paid the extra. If work allows I may go back next week

Online Dipper

My fave pic is the rear with stockings.  :wacko:

Offline EvilS

Offline Dave82

Are her tits real?

I thought so. They were nice soft. I'd say a C cup maybe