Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Foxx  (Read 3472 times)

2 review(s) for EllaFoxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline StarPower

**This review was from a punt a couple of months back that I posted on another site. Thought it might be more useful on here. Hopefully it might prevent some of you wasting money on a half-hearted service from this girl.**

Incall to her city centre Birmingham hotel. She does seem to move about the country quite a bit though.

I don't even know where to start with this one. I can't remember the last time I left feeling this underwhelmed. I guess the warning signs were there (big gaps between feedbacks and cancellations put down as positives) but I chose to ignore them because I thought she looked so hot.

Let's start with the positives. She is a very attractive woman, perhaps not quite as hot as some of her photos would suggest, but I don't think many folks would kick her out of bed. She's got a pretty awesome body too - very impressive breasts. Not sure if they're augmented or not as she didn't seem too keen to let me play with them.

After a quick shower she started off giving me a some nice owo. Promising start, but then for some reason she thought it would be a good idea for her to use a vibe on her clit while I used another one going in and out of her pussy. This seemed to drag on forever. I can't remember being that bored in the company of a hot woman in all my years of punting.

Eventually when this was over she returned to giving me some more owo. To be fair she is pretty good at this and it was definitely hitting the spot. Moved through a few positions (cowgirl, doggy, mish) before she suggested I finish on her tits.

Now this probably doesn't seem like much of a disaster, but it was so frustrating as she seemed to want to do as little as possible. She didn't seem too keen on proper kissing - I got two closed mouthed pecks on the lips the whole time I was there. When we were having sex she seemed to brace herself against me so that I couldn't get too close. She kinda warned me off from playing with her boobs quite early on too - so this meant I just had to lay there and let her do her thing.

After an awkward five minutes or so where we both lay watching some horrendous music videos on MTV or whatever channel it was, she offered me a massage. This was probably the only other highlight of the session as she seemed to know what she was doing and it felt quite good. She then patted me on the bum indicating my time was up. I showered again and then left without a kiss goodbye (too busy playing on her phone.) Checked my phone in the lift and I'd been in the room 50 minutes. Very annoyed.

£160 for the hour (50 mins) The most I've ever paid and one of the weakest services.

**It was recently brought to my attention that Ella used to work at Sandys Superstars under the name Amelia. Having looked through some of her reviews there it seems half-hearted services were quite frequent back then too.**

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

CP1

ouch, one to cross off my list of potentials thanks for posting fella   

Offline dboy74

Thanks for an excellent review, StarPower.

I had her on my HL and emailed her several weeks ago asking about her next availability in Brum......still waiting for a reply!!

Your review has confirmed my fears about her  :hi:

Offline Talbear

Big shame that..... She was very high on my to do list.....

Big red line through that name now..... :thumbsdown:

Offline Uoti2

Great review - well written and very informative.

Btw, her AW page today shows that her prices have gone up since your disappointing experience!

The President

Offline StarPower

The girl trades on her looks and she is very good looking. Doesn't surprise me that she gets lots of clients.

I call this kind of girl an "Anna Kournikova" Looks great, but terrible service.

Offline dboy74

The girl trades on her looks and she is very good looking. Doesn't surprise me that she gets lots of clients.

I call this kind of girl an "Anna Kournikova" Looks great, but terrible service.

:D

She is apparently hanging up her stilettos. Just as the negative feedback and responses come out!

Hmmmm......

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Can anyone tell me if this is the same Ella Foxx I was thinking of booking her in London on her next tour ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline dboy74

I am wary of putting her on my HL because I am just not sure it isn't the same WG!

There are definitely similarities in the body shape.

Offline azrael

Offline StarPower

I'm pretty sure they're different girls. The one I saw was a lot taller and not mixed race, plus she wasn't shy about showing her face in her profile pics.

Offline dboy74

I'm pretty sure they're different girls. The one I saw was a lot taller and not mixed race, plus she wasn't shy about showing her face in her profile pics.

Thanks for info, StarPower  :thumbsup:

That is very true regards the original Ella Foxx she did have several face pics

Ella

Ella fox and Ella foxx are 2 different girls!

I know this as I happen to be Ella fox, please don't confuse me with Foxx and her awful service, my all positive reviews speak for themselves.

Haven't been on aw for too long, was not aware of her when I thought of the surname... might have to have a name change  :dash:

Offline azrael

Ella fox and Ella foxx are 2 different girls!

I know this as I happen to be Ella fox, please don't confuse me with Foxx and her awful service, my all positive reviews speak for themselves.

Haven't been on aw for too long, was not aware of her when I thought of the surname... might have to have a name change  :dash:

Oh well that settles that then  ;)