Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: jessicarabbit_milf - Walsall  (Read 5628 times)

6 review(s) for jessicarabbit_milf (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline longshot11

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jessica Rabbit Milf:

Meet took place few weeks ago.

HH - £100 pricey but unfortunately becoming the going rate.

Location- hotel in Walsall just of j10, fit for purpose, no reception & free parking for long enough.

Comms were good, all by text until arrival when she phoned me to give room number.

The broad - pretty lady, has the fake bimbo look which I was looking for. She’s had extensive work done & to look in all fairness ( a little resemblance) to Jessica Rabbit. Has a banging body & huge rack which is heavily scarred from the work.

Paperwork handed over, she requested I have a quick shower if wanted OWO. On to the action & she immediately tells me no kissing in hh, only the full hour?? Doesn’t concern me too much as it’s not that big for me but for those whose it’s a deal breaker.

Next is some good OWO, as I lay back & she she played with my balls & ass as she took it deep which was amazing & after a couple of minutes nearly made me blow my load, so made her slow down. A bit awkward as I initiated a kiss/ every time I leant forward to her she pushed me back. She then applied loads of oil & continued massaging which felt even better oiled up & continued blowing.

Got her to smother me with her big boobs, on with the rubber & into reverse cowgirl which was good. She’s nice & tight which had me blowing my load inside her after a few mins (covered of course)

Quick shower & bit of chat while getting dressed, started mentioning how one of her clients has paid off her mortgage for her? I’d sincerely Fukin hope not anyone on here would have enough upstairs going on to be so stupid. Rushed me out the door, asked for AW feedback on the way out.

Got back to the car & checked time, still had 5 minz on my time of booking so for that reason neutral/ could even be negative but action was decent.

Wouldn’t return.

Offline longshot11

Should be neutral not positive sorry

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Hornylad

should be a red mate. u paid £100 for HH. that isnt a joke and suddenly says no kissing in HH. Fuck off is what i say! she doesnt deserve the money.

id change it to a red. you didnt get what was expected..

Offline chadpitt

should be a red mate. u paid £100 for HH. that isnt a joke and suddenly says no kissing in HH. Fuck off is what i say! she doesnt deserve the money.

True she's up her own arse

Negative for sure
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 01:37:00 pm by chadpitt »

Offline Hornylad

ive never met her so cant really comment on her personality as such, but from what youve mentioned it does seem like she either wasnt feeling it with you on that day or is a complete asshole, so keeping it as a neutral just doesnt really help or warn anyone.

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry it was that bad op your review your choice I was interested in seeing her but think I’ll stick to my regular for now bad experiences put me right off,hope it’s a better one next time op :drinks:

Offline longshot11

I was in 2 minds on giving her a red at first, but the action was pretty decent which is why I went neutral. Like I said, there won't be a return visit, on to the next one