Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea British - Brighton  (Read 1533 times)

16 review(s) for Chelsea british (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hotfire84

I was on a work trip to Brighton staying over and after noticing a little flurry of reviews on Chelsea I thought I would have a go.

External Link/Members Only

£200 for 90 mins

Put a reverse booking out a few days before but got a lot of dross so decided to check and see if Chelsea was up for a late night Outcall.

Comms: Very good, got back to my AW messages very quickly and was happy to arrange a late night meet for the next day. Sent me here number and contacted over the phone after that. Asked if we could move it forward the morning of the booking (which I couldn't) and was worried this was a red flag but no stress.

Venue: Seafront hotel and spa in Brighton, lovely rooms and very discreet if a little bit of a maze once inside.

Girl: Chelsea is an attractive girl next door type, not necessarily going to turn your head down the street but pretty enough. She is quite tall and has ample tits, nothing massive, however they are perfectly formed and a really nice handful. Some people have said she is quite ditsy and I can see why/how they came to that conclusion. It is in a sweet way but she's definitely not one to discuss politics with.

Punt: Gave Chelsea my room number earlier in the day and she was on time at 11pm exactly knocking at the door. As said she was fairly attractive and went straight into the bathroom to get changed and spruce herself up. Came out in a nice 2 piece set and went straight into it lots of FK, not massively deep but good enough and then made a b-line for my cock, she can suck a cock well and did so for a long time. After about 20 mins I returned the favour and ate that pussy and arse from behind, she seemed to enjoy this and also was happy for me to stick a couple of digits up her arse too. Nothing seemed off limits and that was great. Moved back to OWO and within minutes I came in her mouth, went away to get rid of the juice and came back for a snuggle.

10 mins later and we are getting ready to go again, I have to say the room is really hot as it was during the heat wave so a lot of sweat on the bed at this point. This time there was more sucking and lots of fucking mainly in doggy and cowgirl both vaginal and anal which she was more than happy to try. After a good half an hour to 40 mins where I didnt think it was going to happen she managed to milk the cow one final time, this was down to lots of grinding on top and some of the filthiest talk I have ever had.

Finished up about 10 mins early but I was spent and its just awkward to hang around to thanks her, paid her and said our goodbyes.

In conclusion: Would I see her again? Probably not as I didnt find her sexy but the actual service was faultless and therefore would definitely advise that if in Brighton give her a bell. I think she does incalls along the seafront too and the late night options make her a flexible option too.