Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimimassage4u - Luton  (Read 2857 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5368537) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline unclepokey

External Link/Members Only

Back from her tour of the far east visiting relatives, my fave woman is back in the UK. I had to cancel two proposed meets because of work but a day before my 75th birthday we got together.

Her place is one of the better apartments in Luton and in a decent area, easy to find. Mimi will give directions if she accepts an appointment.

Mimi's welcome is always a pleasant surprise. Although the 'hide behind the door' is normal, what exactly she will be wearing will always be totally unpredictable but always exciting.

Just how a 60 year-old woman who has had three children can look half or less her age is one of the great mysteries of our time.

Sexual congress I had this time was superb. Of the four basic positions  only was reverse cowgirl not used..Following doggy I turned her into missionary and then exercised my vibrating finger tip into her pussy bring her to acknowledging that she had herself reached a shuddering climax. I was well happy.

We spent a long time just talking, cuddling and kissing. Altogether a couple of hours of pure bliss.

Offline Steve2

Offline Henry767

Glad to hear of her return: I expect uncle P's bank and ball balances to be steadily depleted in equal measure!

Hope I can add to my single visit, too.

Offline RAJEC

She’s stacked up 13 +’s and certainly piqued my interest…

Offline chatman

Good one Uncle!
One of my Favs too, always a great punt / visit, such a sexy lady
Once you get to know this gorgeous lady and she likes you, I think you will always have a great time :hi:

Offline 20jay

Nice body as I can see but what is with her face ? I hope for a 4 of 10  :blush: no ?

Offline bluelad

I'd say she's at least an eight out of 10 facially - that's from seeing her back in 2019 - then she was a real head turner if you saw her in the street. I'm also guessing that she has aged well since then.

A very attractive lady, must try to re-acquaint myself with her when I'm in the Luton area.

My report from October 2019: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263470.0

Offline Supersix4

Still very much on the Hot List.