Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Babydoll - Cambridge  (Read 1489 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6575417) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline life_wasted

After seeing a review and the pictures on the AW profile (its her as the tattoos match), I decided to see her. Quick communications via text and her place is on the north side of Cambridge. if you follow her instruction tis fairly easy to find else you might take long way around.

I booked for 30 minutes @ £100.

I went to her room and she opened the door and she met me wearing nice lingerie. It was the girl on the AW photos as the tattoos match and you can make out her face in one of the photos. She has nice fit body (9/10) but he face was good (7/10) but I think those filler lips ruined it a bit.

There was no smile on her face and she immediately gave the "Romanian look" where the girl does not want to be there. I tried to talk to her and made few jokes to see if I can brake the ice but she was not interested in what I had to say. She asked if I wanted to take shower. I had shower before coming and I was well dressed but I thought maybe taking shower might make her feel comfortable so took a shower at her place as well.  I came out of the shower and she grab my dick and stated to wank me. No build up etc. I tried to kiss her but she moved away and after that she was not making eye contact. She then gave a OWO which was decent but not great. After maybe like 30sec she put the condom on and the whole thing felt like she was in rush. At this point I was completely out of it and hated being there with a girl like this so left. I think I was there for nearly 15 minutes.

So overall one of the worse punt this year given how expensive she was for 30 minutes.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sod that then! Was going to see her over the weekend but saw Sexy Thai Natilee, she didnt disappoint must write her up;)...

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Ouch, good on you for waking actually. Yeah you lost a fair amount of money, but at least you didn’t lose your pride.

Offline TrampZ

I am down in the area and quite fancied that one, after your review it’s a No from me. Thanks for posting about your bad experience.