Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eden_Moore - Bristol. I feel hard done by!  (Read 2505 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6547490) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ssddooo66

External Link/Members Only

After making contact via phone call an a few texts, we agreed a time and date! (Only booked for 15 minutes due to sneaking out from work an didn't know about traffic.)

Arrived 3 minutes early an said i arrived, she asked me politely to ring back at the time we agreed on. Not sure what she could do in that time 🤔

Got in a saw her in some skimpy out naked underneath looked hot a thought fuck work an changed the length of the booking to half hour, which she was happy about as no one else booked in.

I was then asked to shower an use mouth wash which i dont mind we got to stay fresh.

Got to the room an told to lie down why she went an got a glass of water for herself, must went to tesco took that long!

She started rubbing my top half with oil an little bit on teasing on old boy an getting things going. She then pulled my foreskin back roughly an says you havnt cleaned under it have you. I said i have, there was the tiniest bit of something under there but could hardly notice didnt even know what it was tbh. She then said the booking was cancelled! I did ask for oral with still No reasoning with her at all. Asked for half my money back she said no she cancelled other clients for me. Even tho at the start she had no one booked in.

So left in a puff an pissed off an will never return to see her again!

You guys take what you want on my rating but definitely a negative from me.

Offline Ssddooo66

I did this on my phone, so may of missed bits.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Ouch, very costly break from work then. Did you pay her the £110 for 30 mins?

Offline Cheltclient

Such a useful review. Thought her profile was stern but saw good reviews. Now, clear she’s a pain in the ass. Off the hot list

Offline bristolnick

She looks a lot older than she states. Did she have a rough paper round?

Online Waterhouse

27 my arse… even with the obligatory minus 5 to 10 that WGs take off.  She’s pushing 40 if she’s a day.

Offline Ssddooo66

Ouch, very costly break from work then. Did you pay her the £110 for 30 mins?

Yes paid the full 110 an was not getting a penny back off her

Offline Moby Dick

At £200/hr and a ridiculously long profile with extra tabs for extra rules I wouldn’t be surprised if this one gets more REDS.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Along with the recent Neutral, it's good to get some all round perspective on her after the glowing first few reviews.

Offline Cheltclient

Thanks for the review. Along with the recent Neutral, it's good to get some all round perspective on her after the glowing first few reviews.

Exactly how I felt. Oddly, I think there’s something sexy in her pictures. But I was put off by her somewhat stern profile. The first couple positives put her on the HL. The last two took her off. I learnt via sage advice from this site to pay more attention the neutral and negatives 😀

Online Fuzzyduck

Exactly how I felt. Oddly, I think there’s something sexy in her pictures. But I was put off by her somewhat stern profile. The first couple positives put her on the HL. The last two took her off. I learnt via sage advice from this site to pay more attention the neutral and negatives 😀

Her profile sends out control freak vibes to me and I expect she's one of these marmite type SPs. You'l either really like her, or you won't.

Offline Cheltclient

Her profile sends out control freak vibes to me and I expect she's one of these marmite type SPs. You'l either really like her, or you won't.

I’ve been with a few SP’s with profiles like that. But if the reviews on here are good, I can see past it. From memory, Lilith Noirs profile was quite stern and she also came across poorly when a member on here and her comms were very blunt. but there were dozens of positive reviews here and she fucked my brains out. But for this SP, red flags everywhere. And expensive too

Offline Lewis

Please use the AW ID number as usernames can change, but the number remains the same. Also it's used for indexing on this site too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline DDMC30

I always suspected this one would be awkward, mainly from the essay she had written on her AW profile. Now we know. Tbh I would have been tempted as well after some of the positive reviews.

Offline Cheltclient

Sounds like if she had the ump, she’d just cancel the booking, no refund. Too much like roulette for me