Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Blue Outcall  (Read 1990 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5753245) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Coms:

Ive never met jess before but read good things about her on previous reviews. One thing I was fully aware of, Jess doesn’t log on AW very often so I thought I try my luck as it states on her profile, she's selective who she sees. Sent an email for an outcall and basically waited and forgot about Jess until some weeks later I received an email from her stating she be happy to see me and she liked my AW feedback. Day of the punt switched to texts,

Appearance
:

Jess sent me a 5mins eta by text, I had to meet her downstairs due keycard entry. When I laid eyes on jess I kinda froze, I think jess picked up on this straight away. She looked like she just stepped out of sunday church, she looked so innocent. She was wearing a summer dress with a blazer; I couldn’t see no sign of tits or ass through this dress. Once we in the room Jess reassured me to trust her and give her 5mins to transform from this sunday church look to Jess the Slut. Once Jess steps out of the bathroom im just mesmerized by the transformation, she looked fucking hot, a sultry look with cim fuck eyes. Jess was wearing a fishnet outfit, tits hanging out and a nice big bunda

£250 for 2hrs, dfk, cim, protected penetration and dt

Round 1

Jess crawled onto the bed looking at me with those slutty eyes, we started to dfk and then she made her way down to my cock. Jess started off very slow and sensual, kissing and licking my shaft, excellent attention to my balls. We moved to the mirror had her slurping on my cock and shortly after unloaded in her mouth. 

Round 2

Jess wanted to know the ins and out of particular feedback of mine, while im telling the story I can see shes getting super turned on and she starts to finger herself., she tells me shes soaking wet and want me to fuck her. Placed a rubber on, into mich, fuck her slow and deep made her cum. Legs over my shoulders I fucked her hard, had her squealing and finished in the bag

Round 3

Started off with Jess sucking my cock, nice, slow and deep, spitting on my balls and sucking on my nuts. Rubbered up got her to stand Infront of the mirror, hands behind her back, fucked her hard, had her tits clapping, the sound of clapping tits and Jess screaming from the pounding was made me bag another load 

Round 4

At this point I thought I was done but I had 20mins left on the clock so Jess said let's go again. Quick BJ, rubbered up, into CG Jess bouncing on my cock, tits clapping, the dirt talk was spot on and bang on the 2hr mark unleashed the 4th load into the bag

Conclusion
:

Jess is a very down to earth person, we both clicked due to the similar interest in the bedroom. Her body is superb, especially the sultry look. Would I see her again?? Already have lol 

External Link/Members Only

Online NightKid

she liked my AW feedback.

Jess wanted to know the ins and out of particular feedback of mine, while im telling the story I can see shes getting super turned on and she starts to finger herself.

Now I'm curious about said feedback also, what was it about if you don't mind divulging?

You don't have to be specific if discretion is required or feel free to PM instead also if that's preferred.

Offline MLawro93

Now I'm curious about said feedback also, what was it about if you don't mind divulging?

You don't have to be specific if discretion is required or feel free to PM instead also if that's preferred.

He might be one kinky bastard is my guess. Definitely leaving it a mystery is more fun though :lol:

Online NightKid

He might be one kinky bastard is my guess. Definitely leaving it a mystery is more fun though :lol:

Who knows? Maybe he was just feeling extra fluffy one day, rocked up to a booking with chocs & flowers in hand and Jess happened to dig that herself?  :D

Anyway my guess would've been something kinky too considering he's reviewed quite a few sub types, hence my question, but seems it'll go unanswered regardless so if anyone's up for a fact-finding mission ...  ;)