Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Sweet Angel - Bristol - 1 hour £110  (Read 2686 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5612370) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WillD83

Had a great time with Amy, good looking girl next door with a rocking, natural body. There are a lot of mentions of her tits in this review.

Comms
Only negative of the meet. Services and time sorted in the early afternoon easily via text for that evening however radio silence at meet time and has to schedule another visit once she apologised.

Accomodation
Fine, basement flat 5 minutes walk from St Paul's. Bedroom a bit of a hostel vibe but I'm there for the tits and arse not the interior.

Amy
She's an absolute cracker. Tall, leggy, slim, blonde, rom with a pretty (if plain) face (no make up if I recall correctly but this didn't hurt her she was a good looking girl). Best set of natural tits I've punted. Huge, soft, tits that defy gravity.  :yahoo:

Meet
In, shower, out and no fucking about. I stripped her naked where she stood. I played with her big tits and arse for a few minutes then got her down on her knees for covered oral. This was okay. Prefer OWO but she specifially said covered in text and I didn't want to fart about with extras. RO was £20 extra which I didn't bother with either. Just wanted to play with her tits more so got her on her back in bed and she lubed up, said "welcome home" and slid me inside her. Nice, tight pussy and it was amazing watching those tits jiggling all over the place while I fucked her. Finished in the bag after 5 minutes and lay down while she caressed my chest. We had a great chat in between rounds and she was a sweetheart.

I did not have my hands and mouth off her tits the whole time I was there and they soon got me rock hard again. Got her in doggie this time and slid in from behind. Got her to spank herself while I went in and out slowly and grabbed her tits. Built up speed over time and then smashed her. She took the whole length while I pounded away for 10 minutes. Asked for pronebone but she wasn't keen so got her to go into cowgirl where she rode me very well. Slow together at first and built up speed. This was the highlight of the meet for sure as those tits were just outstanding. She is slim but has a womans figure so her legs, hips, waist and arse were also good in this position. Didn't think I was going to get my second pop but flipped her over onto missionary for one last effort. Sure enough the big tits got me over the line and I finished in the bag in missionary sgain with her tits in my mouth  :yahoo:. Still had 15 or so minutes left at this point so got a shit massage and played with her tits for the rest before showering and leaving. Had another play with her tits on the way out the door.

She didn't get into the sex the way I like, dirty talk etc, didn't cum but there were a few moans. I get the impression she wouldn't be a good GFE or PSE but was adequate for my purposes and as always YMMV. She was very friendly and we had a laugh in between rounds so not the notorious rom service by any means. She was a pleasant, warm girl. This was a positive because her body was a 9/10 and she was very friendly but she was not at my optimum level of filth or very invested in her performance. OWO, RO, 69, rimming, anal, CIM and facial or even cum on tits. 2 or 3 of those services included and throw in dirty talk and a fake orgasm would make her a 10 out of 10 punt. However nine of those were provided in cost (and doubt most of them would ve available at all) so as is, a very cheap P&D.

TLDR
Nice girl, pretty, perfect big tits, slim and cheap. Book for P&D

External Link/Members Only

Offline markxj

Great review; thanks for posting!

Offline andy6969

Been read on her previous review. No kissing, no fingering , no OWO .
Or she charge extra for it ?
How her facial like ?