Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia at Club Classique VIP, Loughborough  (Read 1362 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5736637) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

I have been wanting to see Sophia since the first time she was at CC. Finally managed it today. Contacted the shop on Friday and made an appointment for 10:45am today - just got back. Very easy. £80 for 30 mins - covered oral. Sophia is a very attractive girl, lovely firm arse, small but great shaped boobs which I prefer and the smoothest skin. Age wise I have no idea but early 20’s?

Followed my usual routine of RO and slipped a finger in to start followed by covered oral on me. I take OWO if offered but doesn’t bother me either way. She has the best labia I have ever seen. Lots and lots of it. I really enjoyed teasing it with my tongue. She is micro petite and quite shy to start off. The kissing got better and better as we got going - lips only, no DFK - I didn’t pursue nor did I ask re OWO.

Moved into cow girl which she got into a great rhythm before I went into heels to heaven mish. Finished in speed bump with my hand underneath her playing with that lovely pussy. It always spells disaster for me and coupled with being on a time constraint, I soon finished in the bag. Cleaned up, chit chat about her studying and using this to top up funds and I was on my way a satisfied punter.

Offline gbyld87

AW link if anyone wants to index this review: External Link/Members Only