Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Thai Katie / Adultwork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 896 times)

1 review(s) for Horny Thai Katie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline bluetable

AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone number: +447908787554 or 07908787554

Swithered abit on how to rate this - it's very borderline neutral/positive.

Meeting took place about a fortnight ago.  All correspondence by text, which was okay, obviously her working the phone.  A little vague and sort of led me ot believe facial was avialable (it wasn't).  Working from the same flat as We1991 was, so same caveats about being exposed when going in and out.  THat flat tipped me over into going to see her - stupidly thought it might be We again - it wasn't.

The meet itself was £120 for hte hour (see she's now £90 - better value that price IMO).  The girl herself is okay looking but evasvie about her age - I'd say late 30s at least.  Body is okay, tits a bit flatter and has a mummy tum.  English is okay too but accented, says she lives in England and just touring to make money.

Services were all covered, no CIM or OWO.  WOuldn't let me bust on her face.  Took a good pounding but only gentle kisses on the lips.  Let me fuck her in multiple positions and I was a little rough with her, but she took it and seemed to enjoy it.  FInished the first time in doggy, a massage which was firm but pretty good, then a second round with more hard fucking, pinned her down and finished inside her in the bag a second time.  Alarm went off as I was getting ready.

The girl hersself is nice, chatty, a bit silly in a fun way.  I enjoyed chatting and I enjoyed fucking her.  She's submissive and she takes a good dicking happily.  Let down by the lack of services and the misleading photos - she's not as tight or as toned as she was in them.

I wouldn't go back at £120 an hour, but might at £90 an hour if I needed my balls drained.