Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens  (Read 3735 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline DarrenK

External Link/Members Only

WhatsApped the same pimp who manages Nadia and other thai girls in the area. Why don't they just state they're an agency? Terrible comms. I was in the area, so I decided to take the risk of last second cancellation. This time it went fine. I think Bowie may be less busy than Nadia due to being in a more remote location.

£80 for 30 min.

Decent residential block, decent shared 2 bed flat. Good enough and clean enough.

Bowie looks better than her pics. Very petite (<160), tiny frame, perky ass, nice fake tits which aren't excessively large. Slim and fit! Beautiful smile. She has natural upper lip hair which I find very attractive, as an expression of youth, innocence, and her exoticism. The transphobes will now scream "POST-OP AAAAAARRGGH!!!" but trans women are very self conscious and would remove all traces of their facial hair.

True naughty gf experience. Passionate DFK, OWO, 69, shower together, cowgirl, missionary, cum in bag. She took a good pounding, and she either really enjoyed it, or put on a flawless show.

She says she's going back to Thailand next year.

Offline sgc

Thanks another Thai added to the HL!

Online givajozio

Thank you for your review. She looks amazing. May I ask:
Is her pussy shaved?
Did she shower with you when you mention shower together?

Thank you!

Offline DarrenK

Thank you for your review. She looks amazing. May I ask:
Is her pussy shaved?
Did she shower with you when you mention shower together?

Thank you!

Shaved.

We took turns in the shower.

Online givajozio

Thank you very much. Is her pussy neat, more like innie or is it an outie?

Offline DarrenK

Lol I don't know bro, i wasn't looking at it that much. But please let us all know if you find out. :lol:

Offline Honestpunter

Innie, saw her yesterday, I’ve posted a review

Online givajozio

Thank you!!! I might go and see her on Saturday. If so, I'll do a review too.