Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Luisse - Earls Court  (Read 1048 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5394612) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline onlyfewtimes

Saw her a month ago for a 30 minute session (£70).

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good. No issues here. Texted, time agreed and was sent the postcode.

Accommodation: Arrived at the postcode area and she lives on the main street in a basement flat. Busy street (a lot of cars going by) and there is legit a bus stop outside her place. Not ideal if you want to be extremely discreet.

Girl: Okay looking face. I would personally give her a 6/10. She does have a nice body. Nice bum and okay boobs.

Action: Received OW to start of the session - it was okay. Nothing special. After oral, we got into the reverse cowgirl position- her arse looked good moving up and down. Moved to doggy - now she has a big ass but for some reason, to me specifically, it did not look great in this position. I have been with a SP who has a basketball bum when it comes to doggy (Miss Curves) and unfortunately, she did not have that. Usually, when I am pounding a SP who has a basketball bum... I am really enjoying my self cos there is a lovely view to be witnessing. With her, you wont get that. If you are a bum man and have seen someone like Miss Curves for example, you will be disappointed here. Trust me on that one. Finished up with missionary and said my goodbyes. She was nice and friendly throughout but she is not someone where you will leave her place and be like "oh wow. That was great." It was more like a "meh... probs never visit again." She is not that engaging sexually which to me is a turn off. It was like her saying "Doggy?" and then hearing her do very quiet moans. There was no "ooooo fuck me harder baby! yaaaa yaaa yaa. Fuck my bum harder!!! ooo ya. I want you to cum in me babyyyy" (that shit turns me on) but she was definitely not like that. She was reserved.

Overall, it was not a terrible punt... it just was not anything special.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 11:35:07 pm by onlyfewtimes »

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Thx for the review. I would actually prefer the quiet moans(that are more real) than over the top and fake “fuck me harder and cum for me bby”

Offline Johnnyx

shes getting jaded now - similar experience for me  :timeout: