Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPart-timeLover - Surbiton  (Read 2950 times)

37 review(s) for SexyPart-timeLover (31 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Aquamanile

External Link/Members Only 

Happened about a month ago.

Comms:  Sent Sisi a text day before for appointment for early evening, saying I would call in the morning to confirm and speak to her as she likes to talk to first time clients and prefers advance notice although says she can take same day bookings. Rang in the morning but she did not pick up and then she rang back 10 mins later, but I could not pick up and then got her the second time. When we spoke, she asked to push back my proposed time by half an hour which fine by me. She then sent text with postcode asking me to either text or call when I was in the area.

Location:  Arrived on street as per postcode in Surbiton. Parking can be tricky so may need to drive around and find spot on adjacent streets. I was able to find a space on the street she lives on which as it turned out was a minute’s walk away from her ground floor flat which is a house converted into flats. Once parked I texted to say I was there and then she replied giving me the flat number and details on which buzzer to press. Pressed the bell, was let in and bumped into resident living there looking at his mail in the hall but walked past to where she had already opened the door of her flat, so no real awkward delays.

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Services: DFK, OWO, oral and rimming (on her), penetration in various positions (missionary, spooning, doggy, prone bone, CG/squatting CG, reverse CG, double decker).

The WG: She looked as I expected from her AW profile, English is good, and she likes to draw judging by her naked self-portraits she has up on the wall!  Dressed in heels short black skirt, with stockings, white blouse - a sort of sexy secretary look. Underneath was lacy black bra and knickers. In her heels she’s about 5’8” and then with them off about 5’5, so nice a nice height for me. Face wise I found her reasonably attractive, no blemishes (can’t say I noticed her teeth which other reviews have commented on, certainly nothing wrong with her breath), with long black straight hair and I’d say she’s about 40-45 years old. She has a nice skinny body which is all in proportion and I liked her B size tits and especially her bullet nipples which is a particular turn on for me and often found with Asian girls. Her ass is petite and smooth and pussy is shaved with a tidy pair of pussy flaps, not meaty but gives you something to play with.

The Punt: Once through the door into her flat, was asked to take my shoes off and I handed over the payment to her. She disappeared for a moment and then came back and DFK’d me before leading me into the bedroom. There we started DFK some more with our hands roving over each other. I asked if I could have a quick shower before we really got into the action, and she handed me a clean towel and offered to join me, but I declined as I wanted to have the fun of undressing her once I got out of the shower. Once showered I re-entered the bedroom, then threw my towel to one side and we resumed DFK. I fondled her body through her clothes, and she then started kissing my nipples while reaching for my stiffening cock as we continued to DFK. She got down on her knees and then started OWO. Great view in the tall standing mirror as she took my cock into her mouth whilst also caressing my balls with her fingernails. She did this in a very sensuous manner which I found a huge turn on and also plenty of dirty talk which I like and reciprocated. After a few minutes of this I pulled her up for some more DFK and started to remove her blouse and then her bra to reveal her small tits with stiff nipples. She apologised a little for them being small, but I like tits of all sizes and hers are in proportion to her skinny body and her hard bullet nipples were perfect for me to suck and lick which I did for several minutes before DFK’ing her again and kissing her neck. I then took off her skirt and peeling her kickers down revealing a smooth shaved pussy which I rubbed with my fingers while feeling up her ass which felt good. She just had her stockings and shoes on now and then knelt to suck me off again. This time the view was even better in the mirror as I watched her take my cock and her tits and at the same time, she was looking in the mirror also watching herself going to work on my cock, talking dirty when she did not have her mouth full of my cock. Next, we moved to the bed, and she took off her stockings and shoes and lay down, spreading her legs showing off her pussy while she touched herself. I stood at the end of the bed for a minute taking in the view before burying my face in her pussy which tasted good. Her pussy lips are a nice, with little flaps making then good to play with your mouth. I continued to lick her pussy for a few minutes increasing the strokes up and down until I was then rimming her. She seemed to enjoy this and then I rubbed my thumb over her perineum and her asshole gently making her squirm more. After that I came up for air and feasted on her tits and nipples before some more DFK. I then knelt over her and rubbed the tip of my cock over her rock-hard nipples dribbling my saliva down onto them as well. She seemed to like this too and was tickling my balls with her fingertips as I did this. Then it was time for some fucking, and I lay down on my back and she straddled my legs grabbing a condom. As she opened the wrapper, she rubbed her pussy lips over my balls but was careful to keep her pussy away from my cock. She applied the jacket and eased herself onto my rod. She rode me with increasing speed in cowgirl and I grabbed her ass cheeks so I could thrust her cunt a bit harder and then she squatted up and down my cock which gave a great view. After a few minutes of this we I spun her around in reverse cowgirl before easing her into double decker so I could feel her tits, gently pinch her nipples as well as rubbing her clit. Throughout this action on the bed there were great views of her and me in the long mirror to the side of the bed. We moved into missionary so I could suck her tits and then doggy with a nice view of her asshole which I rubbed lightly with my thumb before sliding down into prone bone where she turned her head round so, we could kiss. Next was spoon where I could fuck her hard and rub her pussy some more. She seemed to be tiring slightly by now and I was mindful we were nearly up to 30 minutes (there was a clock on a table at the end of the bed, although she never seemed to be clock watching). She asked how I wanted to cum, and I asked her to suck me off a bit more and then wank me to completion. She pulled off the condom and started suck me, spitting on my cock to lube me up more and taking me in as much as possible with a smooth action although not DT. She then jerked me off with one hand whilst caressing my balls and asshole with the other with loads of dirty talk. I exploded with about a week’s worth of cum all over me, shooting a jism past my left ear which made her laugh! A few more caresses and then she wiped me down and I had another quick shower on my own. A little chat about her pictures as I dried myself off and a kiss goodbye and I was out of the door heading down the street back to the care after about 35-40 minutes.

Summary: So long as you are not expecting any PSE stuff (i.e. anal, facial. CIM) but want a slim Asian lady who likes a good fuck, is visual, sensual and a bit playful then Sisi should be a consideration. Don’t expect PSE.

Visit Again: Yes, if fancy some Asian pussy with plenty of kissing, a nice BJ and a shag with mirrors to watch the fun then definitely one to look up on the HL when in the area.

Offline lillythesavage

Wow, 11 years on one profile and still performing, puts others to shame.

Mare of a place to get to I think, maybe worth a day out.

Offline Stevelondon

Seen Sisi a couple of times albeit the last time was over 6 years ago. Consistent in her service to say the least and I would have definitely given a positive.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed her. One of my favs always delivers and yes she is circa 40 but is sex on skinny legs.   :hi:

Offline tp69

Would love to know what she looks like facially. That's the only thing stopping me, really don't like not seeing photos beforehand.

Offline BearSneeze

Would love to know what she looks like facially. That's the only thing stopping me, really don't like not seeing photos beforehand.

This, been tempted to make a trip over for Sisi as the reviews are always glowing. But not knowing facially makes me put the brakes on a bit.. especially given some reveals heh.

Offline Jayjay1

Met her many years ago, def gd wet pussy and smooth skin.

Dont remember a WG made me cum as much as her, she even commented that I can came that much.

Not seen from her recent reviews on her strand of hair on her nipple. Was a bit weird and off putting.

Having said that I think she likes her job and sex with her telling me about her fantasy and wanting to try some light bondage experience with me after our session.

Offline dubhcarr

She is a mature Chinese ethnicity woman circa 45 and looks are in the eye of the beholder she is attractive to me as her smiles and grimace's as she cums are cute. If you are looking for a drop dead pretty Chinese girl she is not her. If you are looking for good service with a woman that is orgasmic loves foreplay loves sex then she may be her. The things to know are the weird tongue in FK I have learnt to deal with this as I put my tongue down her throat and take hers in mine and the fact that she only likes light touch to her sensitive nipples but if you give these attention she gets very wet. The hair on nipple is something in her past which I suspect she remedied.   :hi:

Offline boredtryst

I haven't seen her for a long long time, but to have no negatives in that time is quite incredible.

Offline tp69

She is a mature Chinese ethnicity woman circa 45 and looks are in the eye of the beholder she is attractive to me as her smiles and grimace's as she cums are cute. If you are looking for a drop dead pretty Chinese girl she is not her. If you are looking for good service with a woman that is orgasmic loves foreplay loves sex then she may be her. The things to know are the weird tongue in FK I have learnt to deal with this as I put my tongue down her throat and take hers in mine and the fact that she only likes light touch to her sensitive nipples but if you give these attention she gets very wet. The hair on nipple is something in her past which I suspect she remedied.   :hi:

Great intel, cheers  :hi: