Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexsandra/Juliana Alencar - South Kensington  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Captaincurious29

Warning, this is a TS review….not sure if I still need to put this, but just in case.

My first review since registering, blame covid!
External Link/Members Only

£150 for 30 mins/ £200 for 1hr
I went with just 30 mins

Comms - very good comms got back to me pretty quickly by text. Text her an hour before and she was good to go when I turned up.

Accommodation - Pretty basic, nothing fancy. A few flights of stairs to get up but wasn’t too bad. Location is really good, just 5 mins from station.

Girl - wow! She is stunning! Tall with a very feminine face.  She has a nice sized pair of tits, and her cock is a delicious 8-9 inches I would say when it is in all its glory.

Action - I first grabbed a shower and made the donation as I entered the room, said I would start with 30 mins and pay for the hour if things went over the time.

Started by sitting on the bed with some very DFK, she really does love to do kiss, it already had me well on my way. She is an excellent kisser.  Moving down her body i I could already see that she was getting hard (told you she likes kissing).  Started to give her head, which she was really enjoying, flipping between her cock, her nipples and her mouth. This went on for some time.

She asked if I wanted to be topped, she is far too big for me so I said no just me topping her. At this point I got a bit concerned as she couldn’t find a rubber, she left the room and thankfully came back with one. I lay back and she jumped on top, she seemed to enjoy it.  She told me that she wanted to cum, which I think was her way of saying time is up. She wanted herself while I fucked her, then shot her load on my chest, I happily sucked her clean.

Wasn’t expecting her to cum in 30 minute meet which was cool surprise. Next she told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth, so she started sucking my cock until I shot in her mouth.

Off for a shower, changed and left.

All in all great punt, and thoroughly recommend.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review mate, no need to put TS in the text, it's in the TS review section and categorised as TS as well.