Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nesta - Doncaster  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

£70 30mins owo ro fk sex several positions

Fit tiny Thai lady who is very enthusiastic.

Place is a usual haunt for several  Thai ladies I have seen before, clean apartment and looks like she lives there too. Paperwork out the way and I strip off, while she removes her dress and is naked underneath, only for her then to put heels a thong and a sexy top on. I lie on the bed and she jumps on me and goes straight down for some owo, slow at first and moved from my cock to my balls and back several times. I'm getting really close and need to stop her so I grab her and pull her up to kiss her and then start kissing her breasts.
She seems to like this so I flip her on her back and kiss her all over making my way down to her pussy, she's clean and fresh and I give her a good seeing too, she said early on no fingers inside. She then takes over again and goes back down on me and has me on the edge again in no time.
She stops smiles at me and says condom now? Yes please and she rubbers me up and climbs on, she's very enthusiastic and proper rides me, a few positions later and we are in mish with her knees on her chest so I can get deep into her, as I'm getting close she could tell and wrapped legs around me and squeezed saying yes yes in my ear. I fill the bag and collapse on her. We kiss and lie there for a few mins then a quick clean up and a little chat and I'm out of there just over 30mins later.

Ill def be back and as someone else has stated let's keep this girl busy and in Doncaster.

Offline Ghost89

Nice review. I’ve sent a couple of texts and had no reply. I’m assuming now that a proper phone call is the way to go?

Offline Candyman1900

Yes I got no reply to a couple of texts so called, then she texts back.

Offline Ghost89

Offline Dubai boy

I meet her this week . She’s small and sweet but just didn’t click

Offline Dynasty89

I met her recently. She's fit and very well spoken.

Offline cuckoldpost

Looks interesting.

What is the consensus about her age? I saw Jeen in Leicester who absolutely ticked all my boxes.

Offline chandlerhandler

Looks interesting.

What is the consensus about her age? I saw Jeen in Leicester who absolutely ticked all my boxes.

I thought her stated age of 29 was pretty accurate, she certainly ticks my boxes

Offline Ghost89

External Link/Members Only

£70 30mins owo ro fk sex several positions

Fit tiny Thai lady who is very enthusiastic.

Place is a usual haunt for several  Thai ladies I have seen before, clean apartment and looks like she lives there too. Paperwork out the way and I strip off, while she removes her dress and is naked underneath, only for her then to put heels a thong and a sexy top on. I lie on the bed and she jumps on me and goes straight down for some owo, slow at first and moved from my cock to my balls and back several times. I'm getting really close and need to stop her so I grab her and pull her up to kiss her and then start kissing her breasts.
She seems to like this so I flip her on her back and kiss her all over making my way down to her pussy, she's clean and fresh and I give her a good seeing too, she said early on no fingers inside. She then takes over again and goes back down on me and has me on the edge again in no time.
She stops smiles at me and says condom now? Yes please and she rubbers me up and climbs on, she's very enthusiastic and proper rides me, a few positions later and we are in mish with her knees on her chest so I can get deep into her, as I'm getting close she could tell and wrapped legs around me and squeezed saying yes yes in my ear. I fill the bag and collapse on her. We kiss and lie there for a few mins then a quick clean up and a little chat and I'm out of there just over 30mins later.

Ill def be back and as someone else has stated let's keep this girl busy and in Doncaster.

How does Thai Michelle compare to Nesta? Is her service as good? I’ve yet to try Michelle but Nesta is excellent so I now wonder if I should bother.