Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigbumbecka7 - Bath  (Read 1765 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5845285) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hobbits

External Link/Members Only

£110 30 min incall.

Where do I start!

Meet arranged at short notice, sms with postcode provided Becka was late but she did let me know that she would be 15 mins behind, which turned out to be 30 mins.

Location was a flat in Bath (Entry Hill side of town), Becka answered the door in a one piece see-through outfit. I should have walked as her description on adultwork was far from the truth. Becka had just washed curely hair, looked like it could do with a good colouring, she wasn't ugly but had the woman next door who you'd like yo give you a bj look.

The flat was bare bones, no carpets, minimal furniture, again I should of walked but alas I didn't.

Cash handed over. Becka said it was £120 for 30 mins
 So I had to correct her as her AW profile was £110, which was fine by her. She asked what I liked (Vanilla punt today) and then onto the bed.

Started with a bj and this is when I saw the teeth and smelt the breath! Brown tinge to her teeth and definitely the start of  gingivitis. Becka then proceeded to take off her outfit.

A sex, sensual size 8 she is not, more like an abused size 12-14! Mum tum to the max, saggy boots and scabs all.over her ass (this was found out later.

She kept asking if I wanted to fuck her doggy, the bj she was giving was fairly good despite the view. However her persistent request was obliged just to shut her up about it. On with the rubber and she bent over, although her ass was fairly OK, it was scabby! Almost like popped spots that hadn't healed.

Upon entering her, there was a wife! And shortly after the blood came... I stopped and told her there was blood and if she was OK, Becka filled me in that she had recently had her period hence the blood.... uck!

It was all down hill from here, the smell and blood had put me off,. Had a quick clean up and asked her to continue blowing me, Becka obliged but what followed was frantic and painful, I asked her to stop and slow down which she did but the punt ended with me finish myself off.

Again, I should have walked. I don't know why I didn't!

Just don't do it, don't go there and save yourself the nightmares.

Offline B4bcock

[quote

Upon entering her, there was a wife! And shortly after the blood came...
[/quote]

OP, I keep having a vision of your OH bursting into the room with a knife!

Online bdyno

Can't say I'm surprised.  The overpriced whores are rarely worth what they think they are.

But I'm definitely curious about the wife thing....

Offline Palace123

ewww...that made uncomfortable reading. Bet you're glad you only went in on 1/2 hr. There's another in the area called Bx (ass shot for profile too) who does bareback...anyone know if its the same person under a diff profile?
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline inalco

I wonder if he meant to type 'Whiff'?

Offline niceguy30!!

This is enough to put you off punting.

Offline Pawgylove

^^ I was thinking that, if I ever had an experience like that, I’d give up punting

Offline hobbits

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, it was indeed whiff!

A nasty bloody, period whiff! Which was too late when already balls deep.

One to stay away from, her feedback I don't get as everyone comments how amazing she is... I've had better punts from Roms

Offline welshwizard11

Sounds like you had a fight not sex  :D with all the talk of blood and pain haha.... and she charged for it! should of paid you for the service mate. Another example of the massive benefit to this site.