Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Sasha - WF10  (Read 2060 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5521033) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Went into this booking with a bit of apprehension, there is very little on here about this lass, and she had a recent red card for a no show.

However, on this particular day I was very keen to empty my balls, and there wasn't much to choose from on AW. I was drawn to Sasha's profile as I fucking love mixed race girls, so I decided to give it a shot...and I was rewarded for my gamble as it turned out to be one of the best punts I've had in ages with a very fit lass  :dance:

Seems like this girl only works sporadically as she doesn't always seem to have a number on her profile, however on this day there was a number showing. I sent a text and quickly arranged a short notice booking, very easy comms.

Location was an address in WF10 area, I arrived at the agreed time and told her I was there. Walked to the door and it opened to let me in. My first impressions of Sasha were that I'd hit the jackpot...of course looks are subjective, but this lass is 100% my type. Around 5"5 with gorgeous caramel skin, a pretty face, lovely slim body with big tits and a bubble butt  ;)

Once I'd lifted my jaw from the floor, she led me into a ground floor room (seemed to be a shared house) that had attached shower facilities. It's worth noting that Sasha was incredibly friendly from the first minute and put me at ease, she is very relaxed and chatty, and also seems to enjoy what she does.

We exchanged the paperwork which was £80 for 30 minutes, and then got straight into the action. We started off with some nice and slow FK whilst fully clothed, gradually helping each other to strip off as this developed into full on DFK.

I lifted Sasha up and carried her over to the bed, laid her down and we carried on with DFK. I worked my way down her gorgeous body, playing with and sucking on her gorgeous tits and nipples...as I did this I started playing with her clit before slipping a few fingers inside her, which led to appreciative noises from her.

Carried on working my way down her body until my tongue was caressing her clit whilst I continued to finger her (now very wet) pussy. By the way her body was shaking, she either really enjoyed this or she's an excellent actress :D

Now it was my turn, I moved back up for some more DFK before she flipped me over and worked her way down my body to my rock hard cock. She started with some OWO, and her technique is fantastic. She took my entire length in her mouth, and played with my balls as well, it felt amazing.

This lass could easily have made me cum from just OWO, so I decided to move things on to the main event. Some more DFK as she applied the rubber, and then she slid on top of me in CG. Fuck me, this lass is tight, and she really knows how to ride a cock. There was a variation of bouncing, squatting, and grinding which felt incredible. She would also lean in for DFK throughout, and was also happy to put her hands around my neck for some light choking as she rode me, which I fucking love.

I wanted to take control so we switched things up, and I fucked her in mish with her legs over my shoulders, again with DFK throughout. I felt like I might pop, so switched up again into doggy - fuck me her arse is a lovely sight. She can take a good pounding and I hammered away in doggy for a while.

Decided I didn't want to pop in the bag, so we took it off and she went down on me with more fantastic OWO. I lasted longer than I expected, but eventually I felt the sap rising - I'd been wanting CIM initially, but instead decided to jizz all over her beautiful tits, which were a great sight covered in my spunk.

We both collapsed on the bed before helping to clean each other up. Had a bit of a cuddle and some more kissing which was nice, whilst also chatting for a bit. Eventually got dressed, had another kiss at the door, before she sent me on my way.

Overall this was a cracking punt with a gorgeous lass, who delivered a great service, and had a great attitude. It seems that she doesn't work regularly, and as per previous review there may be comms issues (will wait and see if I encounter these in future), but I hope that I'm able to arrange another booking with this lass soon as she is a cracking punt.

As always YMMV, but if you can get in the room with this lass, I would highly recommend doing so  :thumbsup:

Offline camshaft72uk

Thanks for the review,  i may be tempted here.

What size would you say she is,  as from the pics ( the realistic not filtered ones) she looks bigger than a 10 to me?

Offline adamza

Thanks for the review,  i may be tempted here.

What size would you say she is,  as from the pics ( the realistic not filtered ones) she looks bigger than a 10 to me?

I'm not great with sizes...I'd say she's not a petite size 8...but she also had a pretty flat tummy so I wouldn't put her at size 12 either. I'd say a curvy size 10...but IMO she's not a large girl at all :thumbsup: obviously sizes/weight fluctuate so YMMV