Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy 19 Nicole - Enfield - £80ph skank?  (Read 12358 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Nicole19 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Xtro

What an odd statement to make.

I'm struggling to understand how Michelle Independent and Romanians have any relevance to the thread...

Most comments on here are irrelevant to the "sexy 19 Nicole - Enfield - £80ph skank?", even this one now.
But hey, It gives some of us a laugh watching them alpha dogs getting their views across.

Offline Sparta Prada

So I got to see Nicole today.

Oh. My. God!

Nothing to really add to what has already been said about her service apart from she is absolutely incredible. When we started our preliminary chit chat she said she was tired because she started work at noon and had only had a 30 minute break by the time she saw me in the early evening. Well, she roused herself for what can only be described as an epic one hour session with me. Thanks to Jesus Jones and smiths for their reviews.

I am going to post something in the general discussion thread related to this meeting though.

Offline smiths

Oh. My. God!

Nothing to really add to what has already been said about her service apart from she is absolutely incredible. When we started our preliminary chit chat she said she was tired because she started work at noon and had only had a 30 minute break by the time she saw me in the early evening. Well, she roused herself for what can only be described as an epic one hour session with me. Thanks to Jesus Jones and smiths for their reviews.

I am going to post something in the general discussion thread related to this meeting though.

Glad to hear you had a good punt with her. Why not post a review up on her, thats what admin want rather than punters just adding to existing reviews of the same WG.

Offline Sparta Prada

Glad to hear you had a good punt with her. Why not post a review up on her, thats what admin want rather than punters just adding to existing reviews of the same WG.

I wasn't really sure what the protocol is in terms of posting reviews. She already has 3 or 4 threads dedicated to her created in the past week, so I wasn't sure if it warranted yet another thread. And as I said, in terms of what happened there's nothing to add to what you and Jesus Jones have already said.

But my post in the general thread is about whether I should hang up my punting boots, after today.

Offline smiths

I wasn't really sure what the protocol is in terms of posting reviews. She already has 3 or 4 threads dedicated to her created in the past week, so I wasn't sure if it warranted yet another thread. And as I said, in terms of what happened there's nothing to add to what you and Jesus Jones have already said.

But my post in the general thread is about whether I should hang up my punting boots, after today.

The protocol is punters to do their own reviews on WGs rather than to add to existing ones as per what admin advised a while back. Obviously you dont have to do a review at all though, thats up to you.

Offline jesus_jones

Oh. My. God!

Glad you had a good time.

She is one of those rare types that come along rather infrequently - young, slim, totally into it and at a bargain rate.

Regarding posting your own review, it's entirely up to you. Personally I don't bother if there is an existing review on a girl I've seen and I have nothing to add or contest. I will just add my 2-pennies in that existing review, but then again as Smiths says, Admin prefer you write one rather than add to an exisiting one. It's your call ultimately.

password02

Saw her last week - sorry guys but she looked totally worn out and it is a Negative from me -

Just posted on the London board -

Offline Sparta Prada

Glad you had a good time.

She is one of those rare types that come along rather infrequently - young, slim, totally into it and at a bargain rate.

100% agree. I think all punters want to meet a girl who is passionate and committed. It's clear that Nicole was totally into the session I had (and you, smiths and others experienced), it just felt like being with a sexy girl who you met in a club and then was lucky enough to bang that same night. In other words, it felt totally natural. And that is a rarity in this hobby.

LL

Saw her last week - sorry guys but she looked totally worn out and it is a Negative from me -
:bomb:

Now we await her / her pimp using her name / sign up here to defend herself but inadvertently making it much worse for herself.  I said it before, top girls here don't stay for long at the top!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:24:28 pm by LL »

Offline jesus_jones

I recently punted with Nicole's flatemate, KinkyNatalie. We had a brief chat about Nicole (apparently they are good friends) and she informed me that Nicole won't be returning.

LL

I recently punted with Nicole's flatemate, KinkyNatalie. We had a brief chat about Nicole (apparently they are good friends) and she informed me that Nicole won't be returning.
Ah well, I never got to nail her.  Never mind.  Plenty more WG-fish in the punting-sea!

Fb878

Looks like it's been confirmed. Nicole's profile has been copied and number is being used by this lady

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Gutted.

Fb878

I do believe it was her registered on ukp though.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Looks like it's been confirmed. Nicole's profile has been copied and number is being used by this lady

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Gutted.

I have seen the pictures in this profile before on other profiles , she looks  good tho

password02

I have seen the pictures in this profile before on other profiles , she looks  good tho

Yes she does look good BUT will it be her that you will see when you walk through the door? That is the Big Question?

grandmaster-ram-rod

Yes she does look good BUT will it be her that you will see when you walk through the door? That is the Big Question?

I doubt it will be her, so I wont be going :)

grandmaster-ram-rod

Her profile is still up.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

there will be a good chance she will be back, no way she will earn enough cleaning or working in a bar, if she had no intention  of returning why leave the profile live

LL

Gutted.
That girl looks hotter than Nicole anyway.
So what's all the fuss about?  :D

there will be a good chance she will be back, no way she will earn enough cleaning or working in a bar, if she had no intention  of returning why leave the profile live
The pimp would have left it up.  He's probably got plans to recycle it for a new girl at some point.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:26:18 am by LL »

Offline Jimmyredcab

That girl looks hotter than Nicole anyway.
So what's all the fuss about? :D

The photo looks too good to be true, highly unlikely you will actually get to meet her ------------- another bait and switch scam.   :thumbsdown:

Fb878

The photo looks too good to be true, highly unlikely you will actually get to meet her ------------- another bait and switch scam.   :thumbsdown:

Photos were crap, but she was awesome. I know some disagreed though

Offline Jimmyredcab

Photos were crap, but she was awesome. I know some disagreed though

This photo is not crap ---------- but does look photoshopped.    :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

You are clearly a true pyschic Jimbo. Your talents are wasted driving a cab

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline manoir

Damn shame if she's gone for good, as she really was one of those special girls. Had her flaws, no doubt, but in my last 10 years of punting, she was up there as my favourite.