Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever taken a WG on holiday?  (Read 19959 times)

Online Colston36

That comes across as very naive if true. Whether it’s a SB or WG, you don’t just assume anything, it’s still a transactional arrangement and you need to agree beforehand whether that’s a 30 minute punt or a few days away.

The next post you made about marriage proves your naivety!

All life is a series of "transactional experiences". But the worst I ever had was with my third wife.

Online Al R

This

There is more to taking an SP away on holiday with you than wall to wall shagging, it's about the company and companionship as well as the sex.

I've done this with a lovely guy on a 3 day city break, lots of sightseeing and shopping together, lovely meals and plenty of sex in-between,  a perfect combination between two like minded people.
Couldn’t agree more with yours and Justapunter’s posts  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 09:28:55 am by Al R »

Online RandomGuy99

This

There is more to taking an SP away on holiday with you than wall to wall shagging, it's about the company and companionship as well as the sex.

I've done this with a lovely guy on a 3 day city break, lots of sightseeing and shopping together, lovely meals and plenty of sex in-between,  a perfect combination between two like minded people.
That actually sounds like it might be quite enjoyable

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
That actually sounds like it might be quite enjoyable

It was absolute bliss and tbh we are planning a longer break spring next year as we got on so well

Online RandomGuy99

It was absolute bliss and tbh we are planning a longer break spring next year as we got on so well
But you don't want to blur the lines on the transactional relationship.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 11:47:09 am by RandomGuy99 »

Online lewisjones23

Feel a bit sorry for those that haven't got anyone else they could go away with rather than a WG but each to their own

Online Al R

Feel a bit sorry for those that haven't got anyone else they could go away with rather than a WG but each to their own
Ever think they might just do it because it’s something they actually want to do?

Save your sorrow for someone who needs it fella - bit of a bollocks statement that.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
But you don't want to blur the lines on the transactional relationship.

Absolutely not we are quite clear on the boundaries and the transactional basis to the holiday, but we get along well and so it works.

Online lewisjones23

Ever think they might just do it because it’s something they actually want to do?

Save your sorrow for someone who needs it fella - bit of a bollocks statement that.

Don't think it is in all honesty, they obviously want to do it otherwise they wouldn't but I can't see how they'd prefer that over going away with someone who actually wants to rather than being paid for it

Online Al R

Don't think it is in all honesty, they obviously want to do it otherwise they wouldn't but I can't see how they'd prefer that over going away with someone who actually wants to rather than being paid for it
So you’re saying that because someone’s being paid has to mean they don’t want to be there? So they’re being forced against their will or something?

What would you think if someone said they felt sorry for you because you pay for sex? 🤷‍♂️ Same difference.

To me punting is about people doing what they want to do in (hopefully) agreement with the WG. If that’s a 15 minute quickie or a week’s holiday, so what?

Saying you feel sorry for someone you know nothing about comes across as beyond condescending

Offline Bat

This

This sounds absolutely wonderful to me. It’s exactly the kind of thing I’d do.

Offline PumpDump

Like you'd rather have sex with someone who wants to have sex with you rather than having to pay them to do it  :lol:

Online lewisjones23

So you’re saying that because someone’s being paid has to mean they don’t want to be there? So they’re being forced against their will or something?

What would you think if someone said they felt sorry for you because you pay for sex? 🤷‍♂️ Same difference.

To me punting is about people doing what they want to do in (hopefully) agreement with the WG. If that’s a 15 minute quickie or a week’s holiday, so what?

Saying you feel sorry for someone you know nothing about comes across as beyond condescending

I punt so I can shag and indulge in activities with women that I can't usually obtain

If someone wants to feel sorry for me then go ahead, makes no odds to me

If the WG wanted to go on holiday with them they why are they also taking payment? Get real, they are going for the money and anything else like enjoying it is a bonus

Online lewisjones23

Like you'd rather have sex with someone who wants to have sex with you rather than having to pay them to do it  :lol:

Would you rather shag an absolute horror show civie who was keen or a 10/10 WG that cost whatever her rate is

WG all day for me

Offline PumpDump

Would you rather shag an absolute horror show civie who was keen or a 10/10 WG that cost whatever her rate is

WG all day for me

There are more than 2 options. I'd prefer a WG who was keen. As Charlie Sheen allegedly said, I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to go away afterwards.

Online Al R

I punt so I can shag and indulge in activities with women that I can't usually obtain

If someone wants to feel sorry for me then go ahead, makes no odds to me

If the WG wanted to go on holiday with them they why are they also taking payment? Get real, they are going for the money and anything else like enjoying it is a bonus
I find it odd when punters think the way they punt is the only way to do it - which you clearly do if you say you feel sorry for the choices other people make.

Regarding payment - of course money will be involved but you don’t know how much the WG is charging and what for so it’s a bit of a nonsense statement. The only thing that matters is the person paying gets what he agrees with the wg and is happy in the end - same as with any other punt.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 02:53:35 pm by Al R »

Online hendrix

I'd much rather pay for it. I have zero interest in civvies or anyone "wanting to" for whatever reason other than money, which keeps things honest and clear.

Online mr.bluesky

This

I hope it was somewhere exotic MissWolf and not Skeg Vegas  :unknown:

Online willie loman

I have taken one SP on holiday.

Probably the most enjoyable 4 days I have had in decades.

A little bit concerning that some people think that means you have hired a sex doll for the period of time you were on Holiday.

I paid for everything, including flights, and paid her what she asked for the 4 days.

Why would any SP agree to be a sex object for a multiple number of days on the basis of a free Holiday?

When she could pay for a nicer Holiday without being tested like a piece of meat by simply working for a few days and then taking a break in their own or with actual friends?
totally agree,

Offline Doc Holliday

There are punters who do this successfully and girls who they obviously take, a quick look at aw reverse bookings and you will always see one or two RB's asking for a holiday companion.

While I find them mildly tempting to bid on I would never go with a guy I've never met, no matter how much he paid me because if I'm going to spend a week in someone's company I need to trust them and at least like them.

There are inherent risks to both parties,  if the client is booking everything including flights they will need real names etc and I personally wouldn't be comfortable giving that information to a total stranger.

Fee is another issue, as a wg where or how do you set that cost if its not a RB, the client is already paying the cost of the holiday,  all the incidentals like food etc I wouldn't know where to begin.

I think for me the only exception would be a regular who I've known for quite some time and an arrangement where we had separate rooms so I could sleep in my own bed after the fun and frolics (13 years of not sharing a bed means I don't sleep well in company  :()

All good points and interesting that 12+ months on you have now tried it successfully.

This recurring topic appeals to some and is a punting anathema to others and the two sides shall never agree. For those who give it a try it seems anecdotally it can work well, end in disappointment, or total disaster. It seems good planning is essential, but does not guarantee success.

I know of two SP's who ended up with stalkers who as a result of the holiday their home addresses were known.

Holidays for me have always been about getting away, relaxing and exploring, whether in the UK or another country. Most of my holidays in my lifetime have been family ones continuing through to my old age.

Wall to wall sex is not something I associate with being part of a holiday (apart perhaps from two honeymoons) and if it was part of a transactional arrangement it would all seem a bit 'sex by numbers' with an agreed timetable and fee structure rather than spontaneous. Then there is the balance between good companionship and good sex? One is a distinct quality from the other.

A case of each to their own, but never for me. Good luck to those who try and congratulations to those succeed*

*Inevitably Hendrix is one of those  :D

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
All good points and interesting that 12+ months on you have now tried it successfully.

This recurring topic appeals to some and is a punting anathema to others and the two sides shall never agree. For those who give it a try it seems anecdotally it can work well, end in disappointment, or total disaster. It seems good planning is essential, but does not guarantee success.

I know of two SP's who ended up with stalkers who as a result of the holiday their home addresses were known.

Holidays for me have always been about getting away, relaxing and exploring, whether in the UK or another country. Most of my holidays in my lifetime have been family ones continuing through to my old age.

Wall to wall sex is not something I associate with being part of a holiday (apart perhaps from two honeymoons) and if it was part of a transactional arrangement it would all seem a bit 'sex by numbers' with an agreed timetable and fee structure rather than spontaneous. Then there is the balance between good companionship and good sex? One is a distinct quality from the other.

A case of each to their own, but never for me. Good luck to those who try and congratulations to those succeed*

*Inevitably Hendrix is one of those  :D

Absolutely Doc I'd still never go with someone I'd never met but I'd had a couple of  bookings with this client,  we are of a similar age and got on very well.
A UK city break sono flights etc
What did surprise me having spent 15 years sleeping alone was how relaxed and easy it was sharing a bed

The key for me was and still is being very careful about who I do this with

Offline Cheshuk

I'd much rather pay for it. I have zero interest in civvies or anyone "wanting to" for whatever reason other than money, which keeps things honest and clear.

+1 glad i'm not the only one, much prefer a girl who's paid to be there than fancies me

Online hendrix

Absolutely Doc I'd still never go with someone I'd never met but I'd had a couple of  bookings with this client,  we are of a similar age and got on very well.
What did surprise me having spent 15 years sleeping alone was how relaxed and easy it was sharing a bed

Same from my perspective.

Offline vindici

100%, the alternative is way more expensive.

Online Colston36

"how relaxed and easy" ... not if he snored like me.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

"how relaxed and easy" ... not if he snored like me.

:lol: I took earplugs for him cos I was worried about me snoring  :lol: :lol:

Offline Private Parts

It’s that caring society 🙏 😇
Thank you Miss Wolf
 :hi:

Offline akauya

Going on holiday with a WG sounds great; I quite like the idea. Going on hols with Mrs A. is 50% great and 50% a fucking nightmare (she can be pain in the arse!) and there's no sex involved either, so probably more like 30% great, 70% shit.  :D

I did go on a long weekend break with a lover of mine and that was awesome. I still paid for everything so taking a WG wouldn't be much different. I suppose I have to find myself a regular WG with whom I get on well first - tricky that as I have never had regulars.

Offline B4bcock

. . . . and howling at the full moon, perhaps.   Or maybe you were howling for other reasons!   :D

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I did go on holiday with a regular client who had won a holiday in a competition, it was to a country I was interested in visiting. He explained he would not be able to pay an amount more than a couple of hours booking. He paid for just about everything else all expenses although I did take my own spending money, I already knew he wouldn't want/couldn't have a lot of sex - we agreed that as well as agreed terms for keeping in touch with back home, time for myself (gym time and space to answer emails).

I have however declined other offers one was all inclusive on a barge with someone I experienced as very pushy in bookings, I knew there would be lots of drinking (not a great idea for me either at that time or now(he knew I had been struggling with alcohol)) and eating. His proposal was to pay me my two hour rate as total for the entire holiday, this was someone who had boasted of his wealth but that isn't the point. I just knew I couldn't stand it. Another did make a very tempting absolutely fantastic offer (country and name my price) but it would have totally encroached into personal lives, because of who I would be meeting whilst with him the dynamic would have been altered - there would be a whole social and work circle involvement which in my opinion was too risky and not 'right'. My gut feeling was it was far too dangerous.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 05:19:11 pm by Strawberry »

Offline magnetico

I have taken one SP on holiday.

Probably the most enjoyable 4 days I have had in decades.

A little bit concerning that some people think that means you have hired a sex doll for the period of time you were on Holiday.

I paid for everything, including flights, and paid her what she asked for the 4 days.

Why would any SP agree to be a sex object for a multiple number of days on the basis of a free Holiday?

When she could pay for a nicer Holiday without being tested like a piece of meat by simply working for a few days and then taking a break in their own or with actual friends?

So how much shagging did you do during this holiday?

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
. . . . and howling at the full moon, perhaps.   Or maybe you were howling for other reasons!   :D

That's for me to know and you to wonder  :cool:

Offline JustaPunter

Offline magnetico

Once a day.
OK I guess you weren't paying for sex - mostly companionship - which is also fine  :thumbsup:

Online finn5555

I’ve taken a SA girl away a few times I guess not much difference really to taking a SP 🤷‍♂️
Although I have been seeing her a long time and wasn’t as transactional maybe 🤔

Offline JustaPunter

OK I guess you weren't paying for sex - mostly companionship - which is also fine  :thumbsup:

No, I wasn’t treating a SP like a piece of meat.

Big difference.

Online lewisjones23

No, I wasn’t treating a SP like a piece of meat.

Big difference.

Treat her well .....  :lol:

Offline JustaPunter

I feel a bit sorry for those that don’t have the money to take a WG on Holiday, but each to their own.

Offline JustaPunter

Treat her well .....  :lol:

So you think treating somebody like a human being and not a piece of meat is a bad thing?

Message received and understood

Online hendrix

Problem is that I don't think my friends want me to fuck them up the arse or piss in their mouths  :D

Online finn5555

Problem is that I don't think my friends want me to fuck them up the arse or piss in their mouths  :D

:D :D :D :D

Online lewisjones23

You don't know until you ask 🤞🏻

Online 8MillionDollarMan

This.

Online pbrown355

And that's exactly why I have no friends!

Offline magnetico

Online hendrix

He might get a surprise!

Especially as I doubt if any of them know how to douche properly! 

Offline JustaPunter

Had the exact same thought, I can feel the EAS

So treating women like meat is normal and not treating them like meat is EAS?

Thanks for the update

Just an FYI

I don’t treat any SP like a piece of meat.

I don’t visit an SP so I can mistreat her.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 04:35:53 pm by JustaPunter »

Offline AW71

I did another one of these trips quite recently. Fair to say her sex drive was heftier than mine. Once a day quite enough for me but we still had plenty of fun and it's a thrill being around a scantily clad woman and being envied by other blokes.

She was very keen on pulling another girl for a threesome and succeeded. Jackpot!

Alas this story doesn't have an entirely happy ending.

She pulled alright, but the other girl wanted a twosome, and not involving me. To be honest I was so sore I'd have been quite happy to watch and they said maybe later but there never was a later.

So near but yet so far.