Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hamburg. FKK Romeo and FKK Atmos  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Steely Dan

So, after a rubbish evening in the Reeperban, including a poor time in rip-off stripper bars, a frustrating time in rip off Herbertstrasse and an Ok but mechanical 15 min fuck in the Pink Palace I decided to try an FKK.  (Ok I had a jolly time in Dollhouse, but no more than that).

FKK Romeo
Actually, very easy to get to by public transport.  Got an express bus from Hbf to Bergedorf, then walked 20 min or so as my phone guided me.  Easy-peasy. I almost thought it was closed, but I bravely rang the bell and they buzzed me in.

Nice small venue, €50 to get in.  Food, & soft drinks included, beer / wine for sale.  Sauna, showers, lockers, etc. clean and fit for purpose. Got a tour from tall, slim and sexy Candy.

Early in the day and mid-week so there were only 4 girls there and about 5 or 6 men.  Suited me, as instead of picking or avoiding, I planned to fuck all 4.  Sat in the bar and talked to the big-titted blonde Romanian.  This was a fail as her English was poor.  But we nonetheless moved upstairs for a brilliant 30 minute full on fuck fest.  OWO, 69, DFK, several positions.  Something cost more so it was €80 (rather than base €60/30 min).  My best 30 min of the week so far.  As I chilled, I thought about just fucking her 2 more times.

Had a good break in the reading area with my book.  Always bring a book to an FKK.

Back to the bar and Candy was not there so I sat with Melissa.  Not quite my type – a bit large – sz 12-14. Bulgarian. But her English was Ok.  We chatted and flirted.  She reached under my robe and teased little Dan. She suggested we moved to the back of the bar – still visible to the room but darker.  We played like teenagers in a cinema.  Nice natural boobs. The teasing grew and grew until we were both naked in 69.  Then slow fucking.  Went on for ages.  In fact, her body was nice and she fucked CG like a dream.  Maybe I’ll fuck her again.  We had never discussed price but at my locker she asked for €140. (I think 60 min plus OWO) - we were really playing a long time, so fair enough. The others in the bar had a look or two, why not, but they were having in-bar Blowjobs too. I didn’t mind being watched it turns out.

Longer break, shower, sauna, snack, a few book chapters. Back to the bar. Candy was off with an old man so I talked with Girl 4.  A bit like Melissa but shorter with smaller boobs. Normally even less my type.  But she was flirty and wanted to drag me to the back corner to have her share of what Melissa got.  Same deal but she was a bit louder and made the barmaid turn to look when she came.  €80.

I was so wrecked (and happy) I did not even worry about missing out on Candy. Next time.

FKK Atmos
So, while I really thought about just doing Romeo again, I decided to try Atmos.  Trip equally easy.  S-bahn to Harburg, then I could have walked but took a Bus (felt like a local). 149 349 and 152 all go there for the record!

Much larger venue – had 100 or so lockers.  €75 to enter. Lots of fuck rooms, indoor and outdoor pool, big sauna, dining room and lots of public spaces.  So big it was hard to know where the girls were lurking.  Venue scores 9 out of 10. I got a tour from Julie, a slim model-beautiful German Girl with perfect English and a dry sense of humour.  After the tour, I didn’t wait long to wink at Julie, and up we went. As we sat on the bed naked, she was clear with the extras, but I didn’t listen as I was desperate to fuck the shit out of her. We had a great time, RO, 69 and sex in 3 positions (but she said no to prone bone). A great fuck still.  At my locker she asked for the €260.  In my head I am like WTF.  But it was €200 for an hour and €20 extra for RO, DFK and OWO (each). I am confident she said this to me beforehand.  No foul. But yikes!

Feeling poor back in the bar I eventually talked to girl 2, Kim.  Also German.  Nice.  Slim and fit like Julie but OMG real 36D tits.  I don’t like big tits normally (cuz they are usually fake) but this was a teenage dream.  Off we went upstairs, but I was clear it was €100 only for 30 min and I was paying no extras.  Naked, I realised she might be the best looking girl I had ever fucked. Playboy model body. She was happy with OWO and was very happy to sit on my face for some RO.  No kissing. We had a great 30 min though.

I was shagged out (and spent out) after 2 girls in Atmos. And 5 in 2 days to be fair.

Conclusion: For the hottest girls and better venue, head to Atmos.  For a cozy little fuck fest head to Romeo.  If I were in Hamburg next week, I’d head back to Romeo. 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 11:37:32 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Marmalade

Maybe not your preference and really just if you are driving, but it would be good to know if the SW scene along the waterway is still active.