Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eden_Moore - Bristol  (Read 1899 times)

7 review(s) for English_Ellie_Moore (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rudolph hucker

When: July 2022
Where: Bishopston, Bristol
££: 200/hr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After taking in two cracking positives from @Simping & @Pawgylove recently, it was time to try out Eden.
All comms., in the build up were positive and very professional, the address gievn at the last minute when I was at the desired postcode. I thought I was onto a winner.
She rents a lovely and spacious flat in Bishopston. Please note: If you pay her a visit, don't go on Friday AM, the area is choked up with recycling trucks and furious drivers.

I arrived bang on time, as per one of her numerous and particular instructions, see biog.
Money exchanged, glass of water offered, freshened up/mouthwashed in her bathroom and led to the bedroom with Tibetan music gently playing in the background.

Now, Eden is no doubt lovely and has a good body, but jeez, she has a very high opinion of herself. I doubt anyone could her more than she loves herself.
The BIG plus point from the hour was a very good and firm massage, as good if not better than my experiences in Thailand. She says she is a qualified masseuse, which I can well believe.
But, that was it. I requested a GFE, as advertised, but it was nothing like it.
When she had finished pummeling me to relaxation, I asked to give her to pay her some attention.
So, she got on all fours and I gently carressed her pussy which was starting to get very moist, then RO which lasted minute before she said that she preferred it with my finger. No insertion.
When she turned around to face me there was a brown mark on her sheet, and this killed the meet dead.
It categorically was not me as I showered right before the meet and freshened up on arrival, so I checked my feet, no, nothing there.
She asked me to lie down and was keen to tell me how much she loves to suck cock. But, instead of this, she just oiled the old man up and wanked me to a finish then cleaned up.

Eden left the room to wash her hands, returned to the room and just sat on the edge of the bed with her back to me which meant I was no longer welcome even though only 45 minutes has expired.

Perhaps we just didn't 'click', with 37 years at the hobby this has happened to me before, but never £200 lighter.

I'll put it down to experience/an expensive mistake.
This review is a neutral based on the fact Eden gave such a thorough massage.

Happy hunting,
RH.

Offline megaman_123

Thanks Mate. I was also excited after reading previous reviews. Now, I'm not sure ......

Offline rudolph hucker

Thanks Mate. I was also excited after reading previous reviews. Now, I'm not sure ......

To be fair @megaman, there wasn’t enough chemistry between us for me to enjoy it 100%, every one is different and she could turn out to be the punt of the year for you, but £200 is a high price to pay for finding out.

Offline Pawgylove

So sorry for your experience mate! It’s a shame when you read good reviews and then get let down by the SP!
She does seem to go very much on “chemistry”, So maybe you two didnt hit it off.
The brown on the bed though :vomit: that would have grossed me out too!

Offline Jonlove69

She had agreed a time with me for a meet. Then at the last minute decided that she had to get ready for a ‘photo shoot’ so couldn’t meet. Yeah of course. Proves she does have a very high opinion of herself. Don’t bother as she will just waste your time.

I think the OP has been very generous with neutral by the sounds of it and I’m glad my meet didn’t go ahead.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 08:35:34 am by Jonlove69 »

Offline WelshMichael

She had agreed a time with me for a meet. Then at the last minute decided that she had to get ready for a ‘photo shoot’ so couldn’t meet. Yeah of course. Proves she does have a very high opinion of herself. Don’t bother as she will just waste your time.

I think the OP has been very generous with neutral by the sounds of it and I’m glad my meet didn’t go ahead.

Looking at her profile details she also considers a clients time in the shower (which she more or less insists on) as part of your booking time unless you pay an extra £30. That's one expensive shower.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 10:27:13 am by WelshMichael »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

The stain on the bed may have been anal discharge, perhaps she had anal sex with a previous client and remnants came out in the Ops meet ?

Offline Cheltclient

The stain on the bed may have been anal discharge, perhaps she had anal sex with a previous client and remnants came out in the Ops meet ?

That’s grim !!

Offline inalco

:scare:

I'm sure he'll be very happy with that theory, he probably feels much better now    :lol:

Offline markxj

Definitely one to avoid then.
Over opinionated skank

Offline Jonlove69

Yes and he paid for 15 minutes for this Athletic, petite and exotic courtesan. Being a well hung, muscular and fiery daddy.

Offline Chatte Noir

Must happen sometimes , a downside to having your arse pounded as a part of your job I suppose  :vomit: