Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusciouslouise93 - Colchester  (Read 709 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6827465) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline muddy funxter

Location Colchester,

Met her at her house kids next door with neighbor which she pays, and saw me walking down the path ooops.

The lady, is as her pictures nice skin like a girl in a club all dolled up. External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100 for for half hour to expensive she said she was cheaper but the phone didn't stop ringing so upped it to stop this. I get this times are hard.

Meet: As previously stated i think the lady has just got into this to make ends meet, deepthroat isnt deepthroat but if you watch her vids you would realise she cant but guess it hit her throat so assumed she is lol

no real services discussed other than deep throat which she tried, starting playing with the pussy (she said she like fingering which is strange these days) then did my best to bring her off which i think i did but who knows lol then rubber on and cow girl and cum on tits which she took well.

As previous reviewer mentioned she is new keen but in a gfe way which is ok, but not for me so I will not be returning. Its to expensive id rather see Tai or Scarlett knight for that money.

Hope this helps

Offline muddy funxter

Location Colchester,

Met her at her house kids next door with neighbor which she pays, and saw me walking down the path ooops.

The lady, is as her pictures nice skin like a girl in a club all dolled up. External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100 for for half hour to expensive she said she was cheaper but the phone didn't stop ringing so upped it to stop this. I get this times are hard.

NOTE: Forum police I have not reviewed Scarlett Knight as she has a massive following on here review wise! MY OWN OPINION was it would not make a slight difference to anyones decision to meet her.... and having read quite a few she can switch to suit most tastes.

Meet: As previously stated i think the lady has just got into this to make ends meet, deepthroat isnt deepthroat but if you watch her vids you would realise she cant but guess it hit her throat so assumed she is lol

no real services discussed other than deep throat which she tried, starting playing with the pussy (she said she like fingering which is strange these days) then did my best to bring her off which i think i did but who knows lol then rubber on and cow girl and cum on tits which she took well.

As previous reviewer mentioned she is new keen but in a gfe way which is ok, but not for me so I will not be returning. Its to expensive id rather see Tai or Scarlett knight for that money.

Hope this helps

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

She i suspect may have an appeal to some, but no bloody way at 200 sheets an hour!! i'd expect way better for that money!

So maybe a hard up mum trying to make a bit on the side and i bet they'll be alot around like that before much longer, when the weather gets cold and the house needs heating etc..

Grim times:-(..

Offline Barry782

Chimes with my experience. On reflection, I would rate a neutral if I was reviewing today. Obviously got me on a good day when I posted.

I won't be returning either, and the comment about her price was something she also said to me. Asked if I thought she was too expensive, to which I said yes, I think £100 on someone with little feedback and limited services, would put some off. She then said the line about too many calling when she had cheaper prices. I pointed out she could field them off via email and doesn't have to give anyone a number..