Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany - (Ashford Surrey)  (Read 1557 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

Name : Tiffany -  (Ashford Surrey)

Price : £70 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Location: Close to train station in Ashford Surrey.  Parlour above shops so you enter via a side alley. Room acceptable but nothing to write home about

Appearance: Photos on website are an accurate reflection.  Maid advises Tiffany size 10 and 28 years.  In reality closer to 40 years and a size 12-14. Why oh why can you never trust a maids description . Nice set of breasts probably a D cup and a nice all over tan, as she had just returned from Holiday. Despite the extra years, she had a dirty in a good way look about her so decided to stay. About 5ft tall with quite a fit body

Services: Visited a week ago on a Tuesday. Things kicked off with a nice firm back massage, then French kissing but generally a lack of tongue action. Some nice deep OWO and told me to let her know if I was getting too close to a pop and she would slow down.  Then onto 69, which was ok, but she didn’t smell the freshest down there so just went for outside stroking.  No fingers allowed inside had already been made clear.  Then onto some athletic riding with her in cowgirl, followed mish and doggy.  When ready to pop asked if she provided CIM, not a service provided but said come on on tits would be fine.  Decided to continue with doggy until bolting my load.

Positives
Firm back massage
Good OWO technique
Athletic shagger and got into it

Negatives

At least 10 years older than advertised
Pussy didn’t smell the freshest
French kissing only light

Rating 7/10