Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston  (Read 1553 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Wheelman

Link: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 60mins

Communication: She has a landline number that she sends to you. When you speak to her you can arrange a booking. It was really easy and I was booked in for a few days later

Location: I don't know Preston very well but it was easy to get to about 10 mins off the motorway.

Looks: late 40's/early 50's Average height, black hair, size 14 D cup boobs. Attractive if you enjoy a mature woman.

Service: I arrived at her apartment and as soon as I was through the door she had a tongue down my throat, and her hand down my pants. I had requested an hours tie and tease but we spent the first 20 mins with me face down on the bed and her tongue up my arse. every so often pulling my cock back and sucking that too. When she asked me to flip over she tied my arms up and then sat on my face making me rim her and eat her pussy. Next she made me suck her boobs while she reached down and played with my cock. Next she got back between my legs and gave me a good blowjob and then worked her way back to my arse and then got a toy out and started to work it into me. This seemed to go on for ages before she decide to sit on my face again facing my cock. In a nice 69 she started playing with my arse again fucking it with the toy. She kept it up as she climbed off me and positioned herself so she could see me while she fucked me. Then she started on my cock again keeping eye contact as she sucked I couldn't hold out for long before I came. Then it was a little bit of chit chat as she cleaned us both up.

Overall:It was a really enjoyable put lots of fun and very sensual. I'll be back to see her when I'm next in the area.

Offline photoclicker

Glad you enjoyed it. Nikki seems to have stood the test of time. Not over expensive and delivers. The only issue i have had was smoking once came out smelling of smoke.