Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GeeGeep - Stevenage TOFTT  (Read 4521 times)

12 review(s) for Gigi Patsy UK (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bloodymary

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an hour.   Based in a decent flat near the Asda in Stevenage.  Comms v easy

GiGi told me she’d been working for a couple of months and she’s an absolute cracker.  Tall with a great body (enhanced tits) and a very pretty face with lovely blonde hair

Had an hour of great sex and lots of oral both ways.  She can suck like a trooper and takes it quite deep and can take a mouthful (which is swallowed).  Fun Northern girl who is great to chat to between the action

Second great new experience I’ve had after experiencing Katie Grey a couple of weeks ago

Certainly someone I will put on my regular rota

Offline Bornslippy

Nice! Was all inclusive (swallow etc)? Ahh just read profile.
Half hour bit pricey!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 04:58:02 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline Bloodymary

Nice! Was all inclusive (swallow etc)? Ahh just read profile.
Half hour bit pricey!

Yes no extras and she took two massive mouthfuls without an issue.  A really fun girl and definitely a new one on my regular list

Offline Bornslippy

Offline expeller

I see she has enhanced breasts, is it very obvious, are they relatively soft?

Offline Bloodymary

I see she has enhanced breasts, is it very obvious, are they relatively soft?

They were pretty soft if I recall correctly - I didn’t pay a huge amount of attention as was focused on the world class blowie she was performing for lots of my time there

Offline expeller

Thanks for that - such a quick reply!

Offline adenmc4

I've seen her recently also and had a great time. Review to follow but nothing much to add. Her breasts where large and firm-to-soft with obvious red marks from the op.

Offline Sebstyles7

Shame the 30min isnt £100

Yeah £180 for the hour is about standard but £140 for half is v pricey! I’m realising half an hour is about it for me as getting old

Offline Bornslippy

Offline Sebstyles7

Don’t mind going for an hour but not keen even on her to pay the extra.

Offline Bloodymary

Recently had a repeat visit to GeeGeeP and had excellent service once again.   Rate her up there amongst the best BJ providers I’ve experienced.  Takes it deep and isn’t afraid of a mouthful

Offline Cim420

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornslippy

Shame the 30 min price has not been reduced. Still reminiscing about the various 4youxxxxx profiles in stevenage that charged £60 with dfk, swallow etc. Come back girls.....please