Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Green Quarter - Manchester  (Read 3096 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Briddy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£60- 30 mins
Comms
Text on the day to see if Molly was available text back quick to confirm and then required a phonecall to make a booking. All done and at her door an hour later.

Venue
Nice apartments not far from the fort plenty of parking nearby and easy enough to find. Phoned once outside for access to building.

Meet
Up to her flat and she opened door whilst hid behind, found Molly fairly attractive and her pictures are definitely her, nice slim petite body with a good form arse and nice handful tits. She was very softly spoken and fairly quiet.

Molly had a nice one piece silk piece on with a tiny thong quickly dispensed of clothes and into some kissing which was very light fk, too light for me but enjoyable all the same.

Meet went along alright owo on me and BJ was good gentle but she's has good technique swapped over to oral on her nice and fresh, fully shaved and stayed down for a while soft gentle moans from Molly which became louder as she was brought to orgasm.

Condom on and sex in doggy and Mish before finishing in the bag, lfk throughout and stroking of each others bodies.

overall
Enjoyable meet and as some have said she is very vanilla I enjoy vanilla but for me was too vanilla. Definitely a positive but probably won't return now I've finally seen her as there is much more enjoyable full on meets to have elsewhere.