Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Review: Lea - Vantaa (near Helsinki airport) - incall  (Read 398 times)

Offline Massivepig

Was on my way to the Helsinki airport from the city itself and felt like I needed to drop a load. Found Lea to be near the airport:

External Link/Members Only

Booking easy directly with the lady through WhatsApp. Agreed 45 mins for €150 with OWO, GFE and CIM. Good English in text comms.

A Slovakian lady who has spent a lot of time in Finland and continues to do so. Lives in a good quality - albeit not luxurious - apartment block about 5 mins taxi ride from the airport. No problem finding her place, as I was approaching was given the apartment number and a door code.

She is a very fit 50-something lady. I suspect the advertised age is about 15 years light. Didn’t bother me as she looked good and I had a feeling that she will provide a competent service. She was wearing a stylish dress when I arrived. B-cup breasts that weren’t sagging but not youthful either. Definitely the lady in the pictures on the assorted sites.

Got in, sorted out the payment, started with light hugging and kissing. Didn’t attempt DFK, none was initiated by her. Off with clothes and onto bed where she started caressing me and got me hard. She confirmed that I preferred OWO and proceeded with a very good BJ without. Not particularly deep but on request good ball licking and gentle sucking as well as perineum. Didn’t request rimming - not sure if it is available.

Went down on her and she has a very attractive pussy. She seemed somewhat unresponsive so requested a condom. She applied some lube, not excessive. Started shagging her missionary, she is very tight. Legs on shoulders worked well, took some good banging before moving onto doggy. Got her to get her head down and arse up and fucked her like that for about 10 mins. She made some positive noises but at no point did she exactly get into it herself.

Eventually asked her to suck me again to cum in her mouth. Took my shot well and after I had cum, she looked at me, smiled and swallowed. A short moment to catch my breath and got up and was given a clean towel for shower.

A very clean apartment, good professional service and €150 for 45 mins including OWO and CIM causes me to rate her positive.