Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyy_xx - London tour- SW3  (Read 1813 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (54 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for poppy-couture (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Man12345

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed girl usually working in Liverpool but sometimes tours in London.

Pre booked meeting with Poppy after seeing she was scheduled for a trip down to London. Have read many positive reviews on here over last few years and really fancied a meet up with her.
Communication was all good via email prior to meeting. Thought I would book as soon as she had dates on her profile as missed out last time she was down. she gets booked up quickly.
Confirmed the day before via WhatsApp.
Meet was mid July.
Cost was £220 P/H.
Place she was staying at is a well known block near Sloane Square. Easy to walk in past concierge with people coming and going so nobody seems to be bothered by anyone else. Lifts directly in front of main entrance doors.
Poppy is a very very attractive girl. Profile pics are accurate. Would guess around 25-28 years old, Amazing body with quite big round natural tits. Pierced nipples. Nice tanned skin. Very good looking face, brunette hair tied back. Dressed in sexy lingerie. Lovely overall package and was very impressed by what greeted me.
Had a quick welcome chat and introduction, she has a slight mix of northern uk/European accent and speaks fluent English so no language barriers. Paid her the fee and asked for a shower.

Got my shower out of the way sharpish as didn’t want to waste a second.
Started with lips kissing and light tongue action for few minutes which was nice and intimate. Then she went down and started to suck the old boy.  Really Nice owo blow job. Then asked her if we could 69 which she agreed to. Got into a nice position so could feast on her pussy and ass.  Her pussy is divine. Nice cute little pussy lips, all nice and clean with no smells or odours. Hygiene was top notch.
Stayed down there for a while and every now and again she was pushing hard against my face and gyrating hips to a good rhythm with my tongue.
After this she put on a rubber and we fucked in miss and doggy. Her arse was amazing. It ended with her in cowgirl going for it riding me hard making me spunk my load inside her to good climax. By now it was around 45 minutes and as it was a really hot day we were both dripping in sweat. Had another quick shower. Normally with hour bookings, if there is 10 mins or so left I don’t tend to stay and  have chit chat as I prefer to just get dressed say my pleasantries and leave but I found that with Poppy this was not the case. She is an intelligent and well travelled girl so finished the last 10 minutes with a nice conversation. The feeling I got was she was not rushing me out (even though she obviously gets fully booked and on a tight schedule) which shows her professionalism.

Overall was a very good meet with FAF friendly girl who I would recommend. Price wise I would say is ok for the current climate.
I will deffo see again when she’s touring London and our times match.