Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikki_hot_sexy of Southend.  (Read 2281 times)

15 review(s) for nikki_hot_sexy (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

Initial comms were good via text, said she did kissing, OWO and CIM included in the price. After confirming the booking she sent me her postcode in Southend, which has free parking outside.

When I saw Nikki I was pleased that she was the same girl as the profile photos and very, very pretty. She's around 5' 3", a size 8' wearing nice bra and knicker set that showed off her slim yet shapely body. I would concur that she is in her late teens.

After sorting out the paperwork - £60 for 30 minutes - she pointed to the bed, and as soon as I laid down she draped herself on top of me and started kissing me. Not quite passionate DFK but she used her tongue playfully. She was happy for me to go down on her, and she's very clean and tasty in that respect. Before OWO she did wipe me with a wet wipe but not aggressively like some girls, and she was happy to suck my dick for the majority of the session. At one point she produced a condom to initiate penetration but I said I just wanted to CIM and she carried on sucking. She also licked my balls when I asked her to, though she declined my offer for her to rim me lol! When I did cum she carried on sucking me off til it was all in her mouth, at which point she left to deposit my load in the adjacent bathroom.

The only slightly sour point of the meeting was that though I had a good time, I got the feeling she was happy to usher me out a bit too quickly at the end. I'm a lot older than Nikki so perhaps there wasn't a natural chemistry between us. But in terms of her looks, service and vfm I would recommend Nikki wholeheartedly.

serioushumour