Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Reina - Role-play with average Chinese bird - Great Portland Street  (Read 634 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6539006) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline massagepuntingfan

Visited Mistress Reina off the back of yesterday's positive review. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350465.0.

External Link/Members Only
Paid: £250/hr
Service: BJ and sex(p&d).

The short of it is I had major major horn and there was a huge lack of choice on AW/Diva/Seeking. I read the review and thought why not. Sent a message, comms were very prompt and got greedy switching from massage to role-play/full service. Made the appointment and then spent the next few hours regretting it.
Pretty much all her feedback on AW is fake and I came very close to cancelling. My cock over ruled my brain and after failing to find a replacement I thought fuck it.

Location: Flat in a block not far from Great Portland Street.

Girl: She sent me a picture of her in bikini which looked half decent, if it was her she's now rounder, lacking curves, straight up and down figure, just average Chinese looking early 20's possible student in glasses. Massive nipples, small tits, hairy pussy. Personality was good, she was accommodating - I just didn't fancy her and should have walked and cracked one out at home.

Started with role-play which was perfunctionary as she likes to be in charge. Had a shower after about 20 mins to make my cock clean, lots of teasing before which was ok.

No kissing, decent blowjob afterwards. She then used a toy on her while I had to suck her boobs which was all a bit meh. I had zero inclination to lick her. Put the condom on, fucked her in missionary came a load and left feeling slightly appalled with myself for staying.

Summary: Red card for me for not walking. Woke up with punters remorse this morning as well. Friendly and accommodating I guess but not for me. I questioned whether its was her in her profile photos and she showed me the original profile photos, but she's chunkier in real life and pics heavily photoshopped. I won't be returning.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 04:13:16 pm by massagepuntingfan »