Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steele  (Read 1834 times)

Offline PlasticGeordie

Not seen Steele for quite a while but the new pics are making me consider another visit !

External Link/Members Only

Not thinking of  a social meet though !  Imagine sitting in a restaurant with her in that get up and with bare feet  :P

Offline Spangle7

See in her latest news shes back to completely bald

Offline Highlander

Not. Sure. If. Serious.
I know she changes her look all the time but this is the worst one yet.
Personally waiting for her to get that leg removed like she said she would before booking her again. The one with the massive fecking orange octopus preferably... :wackogirl:

Offline MasterChief

Shaves her head, grows her pubes. Most girls do the opposite :)

Offline MasterChief

Just notice this is a positive review LOL

pierrot

Shes that fucking mad I presume people book her much in the same way as they used to pay to see the bearded lady and the elephant man back in the day.
Its a however a no from me.

Offline AnthG

She has shaved her fucking eyebrowes off !!!

I no longer have any body hair (or eyebrows!). My underarms, legs and pussy are all fully shaved smooth. Sorry if you were hoping to meet me hairy! I'll probably grow it out again at some point, I like change.

She looked nice with the dreadlocks and hair downstairs. What is wrong with her.

Imagine this coming towards you - and remember she is barefoot too. I'd turn around and run away.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:30:49 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Highlander

Shes that fucking mad I presume people book her much in the same way as they used to pay to see the bearded lady and the elephant man back in the day.
Its a however a no from me.

Ha ha. I think they are available as an MF duo on Adultwork if you are interested?

She does seem to be batshit crazy these days, more so than normal even. Might book her as I'd quite like to fuck a shaven headed lass for the novelty factor. The shaven eyebrows are putting me off though. That just looks alien and weird...

Offline bronson24

She has shaved her fucking eyebrowes off !!!

She looked nice with the dreadlocks and hair downstairs. What is wrong with her.

Imagine this coming towards you - and remember she is barefoot too. I'd turn around and run away.

looking at that pic and her new look, i cant help thinking of the kurgan in highlander for some reason

Offline PlasticGeordie

Just notice this is a positive review LOL

Yes not my best bit of posting !  However Ive seen her three times and each would have been very positive. The no OWO or nipple play is annoying but she sure aint kidding about the no restriction photos and videos. Got some serious mementos of those visits ! Shes also very nice when you meet her so no one should be intimidated by her. Shes clearly is in her own words "eccentric" but definitely worth at least one punt for the experience.

Offline MasterChief

Yes not my best bit of posting !  However Ive seen her three times and each would have been very positive. The no OWO or nipple play is annoying but she sure aint kidding about the no restriction photos and videos. Got some serious mementos of those visits ! Shes also very nice when you meet her so no one should be intimidated by her. Shes clearly is in her own words "eccentric" but definitely worth at least one punt for the experience.

Indeed, I fucked her way back, she was completely bald (Head pits pussy, the lot) back then too, filmed the whole thing, she even loaned me a tripod for the camcorder :)