Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Red x - Luton  (Read 2079 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262848) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Peterrabit

External Link/Members Only

I saw NikKi a week ago and write this review with some possible bias as she is my go to girl, usually available at short notice and good VFM.

Location - smart one bed apartment in a seedy area of Luton, free on street parking but plenty of characters about.

Comms all good by text for an hours time, do tell her you are on your way otherwise she is prone to texting while on the drive over.

Meet - £60 for half an hour - very friendly girl with a sexy Eastern European accent as she is from Hungary, Young Petite fit as f***K with fairly small but juicy titties. We split a can of Coke to start, drink, I needed the sugar.

She strips off pretty quickly and tries to speed you through so you need to slow her down and tell her what you like. Finger play and RO are just on her Clit "Baby".
She is particularly tight and her Cowgirl great but tell her to take it slow otherwise it can be a bit of a canter, but she still is a great shag with lots of "Fuck me Baby" thrown in.
A clean up and an OK massage to finish.

To sum up - a gorgeous fit friendly girl with a tight Pussy but not a GFE but still good VFM. She is now away for two weeks but I expect I will be back when the Old Boy demands an extra shag.

Offline Bornslippy

sorry.....glad she's "earning" your dosh and not mine. no mention of the crap head that everyone else recieved? no kissing....no 69 (just pick above pussy WTF!) would have seen her ages ago as, yes, she looks fit but service only deems 15 min p&d at best

Offline Bogof60

Just put her on the hotlist just in case she ever comes to Suffolk.
Looks just my type.  :D :D :D
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrBeano

she looks great but shame about the no kissing part

Offline Peterrabit

OK with Lip Kisses, both sets, but not FK. AS BS alludes to a very friendly P&D especially at short notice.

Offline 20jay

sorry.....glad she's "earning" your dosh and not mine. no mention of the crap head that everyone else recieved? no kissing....no 69 (just pick above pussy WTF!) would have seen her ages ago as, yes, she looks fit but service only deems 15 min p&d at best

She must have had a shitty day ,me aul flower ...I saw her a couple of times , yes I've to agree with kissing, she doesn't like that but I can't complain about the rest of her service. Okay I've to mention that I'm happy enough with a vanilla service.