Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in Bedford?  (Read 5497 times)

markjhuk

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any girls in and around Bedford? Only most of the girls on adult work seem to have left as there profiles haven't been accessed in months!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Offline Jerboa

I haven't punted in the town for some time, as MK is so close by.

markjhuk

Anyone you can recommend in MK??

Offline Jerboa

Anyone you can recommend in MK??

I don't know what your type is, your best bet is to take a read of the reviews.

Offline myredsass

Offline eyeseebee

I've always liked the look of this girl

External Link/Members Only
Saw her a few years ago- a nice fuck but to be honest travel 10 miles to Milton Keynes where there is huge choice for the same price.

markjhuk

Saw adele bella last night. Wow just wow!!!

Offline unclepokey

I like Tiny Tease. Seen her several times. She's always friendly and easy to get on with and her flat is comfortable

Uncle Pokey

Offline cunnyhunt

I like Tiny Tease. Seen her several times. She's always friendly and easy to get on with and her flat is comfortable

Uncle Pokey

She offers bareback for no extra cost.   :hi:

Offline finn5555

She offers bareback for no extra cost.   :hi:

And what makes you think that  :unknown:

Offline cunnyhunt

And what makes you think that  :unknown:

I have posted before that a friend and I picked 10 profiles at random in the Bedford and MK area and contacted them by phone to ask of services. 7 of them said yes to bareback and this profile was one of them.
None of the profiles contacted made any reference to BB or had text to deny offering BB.
It was my friend who spoke to Danielle (?) on 2 occasions and on both it was offered for no extra cost but to cum over her not in her.  :hi:

This was within the last year
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 12:01:40 pm by cunnyhunt »

Offline finn5555

I have posted before that a friend and I picked 10 profiles at random in the Bedford and MK area and contacted them by phone to ask of services. 7 of them said yes to bareback and this profile was one of them.
None of the profiles contacted made any reference to BB or had text to deny offering BB.
It was my friend who spoke to Danielle (?) on 2 occasions and on both it was offered for no extra cost but to cum over her not in her.  :hi:

Good to know  :thumbsup:

Offline myredsass

Wow, that's put an end to me seeing her then  :(

Offline cunnyhunt

Let me confirm I have not met/punted or spoke to her, it was a friend I stay with who picked that profile to ask, we were trying to see what the percentage of prossies who offered BB privately was, much higher than we thought.

Some profiles are now gone and I can not remember all of them.

The thread I posted on before was one of the bareback ones on the main board.

virgil

I think everyone's assuming you've discounted Intimate parlour?

Tends to have good lookers and they performed well when I used to go there but not been for a few years.

A bit more expensive than MK but no travel cost if you're already there...

ScottishLad

Sexiscottishroxanne is good shes in bedford town centre

The happy one

Now this does look a little bit strange

A Scottish lad recommending a Scottish lady in town that is not swimming with Scottish people

Or am I just an old  suspicious cunt   

Offline socks

Now this does look a little bit strange

A Scottish lad recommending a Scottish lady in town that is not swimming with Scottish people

Or am I just an old  suspicious cunt
You're not that old

ScottishLad

Probably because i work in bedford

OldAdmin

Strange that your email address is that of roxanne!

Offline madeinwales56

Strange that your email address is that of roxanne!

A prossie using her own email address on a profile pretending to be a punter with the purpose of promoting herself. You can't even begin to understand the stupidity, can you?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

links? thanks

Offline unclepokey

Regarding Tiny Tease

I've been in contact with a small number of people that know her both as a fellow working girl and as a punter.
There is not the slightest suggestion that TT offers bareback, and I in turn want to try and as it were 'clear' this charming and sweet girl's name.

I wasn't going to take part in this thread. But after contact with others am persuaded that I should speak out on Daniella's behalf

UP

Offline cunnyhunt

Regarding Tiny Tease

I've been in contact with a small number of people that know her both as a fellow working girl and as a punter.
There is not the slightest suggestion that TT offers bareback, and I in turn want to try and as it were 'clear' this charming and sweet girl's name.

I wasn't going to take part in this thread. But after contact with others am persuaded that I should speak out on Daniella's behalf

UP

Ok as I have been called into question on this I checked last night with my friend.

He confirms the offer of BB and I have been shown the AW emails from TT confirming the offer along with her phone number, the same as that listed on her profile. He has also shown me 2 texts on his punting phone from her number that again confirm the offer of BB.

You do not have to believe me on this but consider the possibilty that you are being lied to.  :hi:

Offline unclepokey

Well there you go. I really don't know what to think. I certainly wasn't wanting to disrespect your insight, cunnyhunt. And yes, either I have been lied to which is possible or perhaps Danielle understood the question put to her as referring to oral without which is possible I suppose but somewhat unlikely frankly.
Anyway, I'm on notice that things may not be as I thought them to be.
Many thanks

Uncle Pokey

Pogo

Pia is older than most, seems to have made enemies on here, but has very good reviews else where and I found her great fun last year. I can only speak as I find...

Offline cunnyhunt

Pia is older than most, seems to have made enemies on here, but has very good reviews else where and I found her great fun last year. I can only speak as I find...

Fuck me that is an understatement.

Up to you who you see but she has tried to undermine this forum in the past  :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

Well there you go. I really don't know what to think. I certainly wasn't wanting to disrespect your insight, cunnyhunt. And yes, either I have been lied to which is possible or perhaps Danielle understood the question put to her as referring to oral without which is possible I suppose but somewhat unlikely frankly.
Anyway, I'm on notice that things may not be as I thought them to be.
Many thanks

Uncle Pokey

Hei UP, no problem, there are too many lies and deception in this hobby but you have to take people at a face value.
For one time I believe there could of been a misunderstanding but for a second time there could not be, the texts were very graphic and were following a voice call.
Pro$$ies bareback someone in their life, just stay safe yourself. :thumbsup: