Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eden_Moore ->Bristol (an absolute Gem)  (Read 3751 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6547490) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pawgylove

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: Earlier today
Location: An absolutely stunning flat - Gloucester road, near the Arches
Services offered: FK, OWO, Body to body massage, GFE
Duration: 0.5hr £110
Brief: I have had Eden on my HL since her profile first popped up in Bristol, I just never had the chance and I was a bit unsure. After reading simping’s review, I decided I had to see her. I love the Bohemian vibes she gives on, I really dig that – as simping says, her profile reminds you of SPs like ginger tantric, gigi belle etc, but she offers a bit more

Comms: I had a few SPs in mind to see, but Eden won the battle in my head. I messaged her nice and early and her reply was prompt, very informative on how to find her place. She requested I book on AW as well, I didn’t have a problem with this.

Details: I am familiar with her area, so her place was very easy to find, I think it would be the same for any punter even if you are not familiar. There is free parking, however, Gloucester road and everywhere around it is SO SO busy  :angry:, so leave at least 10 mins to arrive and find yourself a good spot + navigate the one way roads.

Walked up to the address and I called Eden to get final directions (as she instructed), she was precise and it was all very easy.
I didn’t have to knock (very nice touch), as soon as she heard me approach, she opened the door and welcomed me in. I was so pleased with what I saw; in my opinion, her AW pics don’t do her justice as a whole package… She is stunning, has amazing skin and an amazing body – hats off to her as she keeps herself in super shape.  :rose:
I would say her age is close to being accurate, perhaps +2 or 3 years, early 30s at most.

She offered me a drink and we chatted for a little bit and then I gave her the dosh. She let me use her bathroom to freshen up (she does like clients to freshen up even if they come clean, and I respect that) – the bathroom was immaculate.
I joined her in the bedroom where there was nice soft music playing, massage/Spa treatment kind of music.  She undressed me while we kissed, and I slipped her out of her lovely lingerie. She has B cup titties (as she describes) an absolutely pert bum which I loved and was great to spank (she loves spanking) and she stands at about 5ft5 roughly.

We kept the FK going while caressing each other, this was an absolute turn on for me, she is extremely sensual, makes all the right noises and it really put me in the mood. She lay me on the bed and then oiled me up (body and Johnson) and got to work… The caressing, touching, FK was absolutely perfect, I felt like I was on an astral plane.
She gives a stunning OWO, the best I have had in a long time – gentle but with enough sucking action to get your juice to ride to the top.
I thought I was going to pop early, so I told her to go slower and this was when she started the B2B and that was amazing as well.. She gave me the chance to oil her arse and pussy up and give her a bum massage… At this point I was so turned on, I was begging her to let me fuck her…

She teased me some more with her magical OWO skills and then slipped the condom on and we got to it.
Started in doggy, grapping her sexy waist and working my way up to her lovely breasts. She kept coming up to give kisses and flipping ‘eck, it was so sexy.
After give her a pounding for a while from behind she asked to ride me, and I definitely was not going to say no. She went in CG, and the sight was just so good.
I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I let my juices flow.
We collapsed on each other and continued the caressing… it is the most sensual experience I have had in a while. I don’t think I can describe it anymore without sounding like a simp. She is truly amazing.

She offered me a shower which I gladly took. Even her shower is amazing :lol:
We chatted a bit more, and then she let me out with a final kiss.  :kissgirl:
She didn’t clock watch at all! In fact, I was the one getting nervous about overstaying. I left floating on a cloud.

Conclusion: It has been such a long time since I had a punt as good as this in a sensual way. She is a gem and I will definitely visit again and again.
My only regret is that I booked half hour, and I really should have booked the full hour.. Rare that a SP drags me out of my usual 30min visits, but this one is worth it.
 :hi:

Offline princerico

she sounds awesome

Tempted by some of her role play scenarios  :yahoo:

Offline Cheltclient

Think she looks good. I’ll have to look at her profile again when I get 5 - I seem to recall there was a lot about hygiene and I wondered whether OWO and DFK would be available.

She has the look of someone who would be quite dirty and good in bed

Offline Pawgylove

Yep cheltclient, I get how her hygiene tab can be a bit much, but in my experience, she just wants you freshly showered and a mouthwashed.

Visited again today, opted for 1hr for £200. We started with a massage which went into B2B… it was amazing, she’s very good with her hands and just feeling her wet pussy and body on my back was enough to keep me at attention.
We finished off with some good doggy (protected by obv), nice meet.

1 hour was a bit much for me, as I rarely book these with SPs… but the massage made it worth it.

Next time i see her, I’ll take the half hour booking instead.