Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxyoungpussyxx - Pudsey  (Read 3694 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6710668) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

When? - early July ‘22

**AW profile seems to be switching on and off recently - at this moment it is off so cannot post a link**

How much? - £120 for 1 hour

Where? - Apartment in Pudsey, converted old building with it’s own car park. Hayley provided the access code in final stages of comms to operate the car park barrier.

Comms - arranged through AW messages, fast responses and simple confirmation on the day by text.

The lady - Hayley is pretty good looking - a cute girl next door look with nice eyes and lips, with gingery brown long hair. Age seems about right, and she is slim with an nice squishy little arse and perky B/C cup tits. I was not disappointed. Pics in her gallery are accurate, take time to look through as the thumbnail image she uses is one of the shittest pics IMO!

Service -
Arrived on time and received detailed instructions of how to get to the apartment, it is a grand old building, maybe an old school or hospital type place, quite a few twists and turns to get to her apt compared to a modern high rise. Hayley hid behind the door and I was immediately pleased! Took a shower as I’d driven from work and then met Hayley on the bed.

Some nice sensual fondling and light kissing, not DFK but nice. Relived her of her bra to reveal her perky tits, her nipples were very responsive and she made these cute whimpery sounds as I sucked and teased, then I started to rub her pussy through her underwear and there was clear wetness - so I pulled them aside to play with her soaking pussy which made her make even more noise. She started feeling my cock through my boxers and I asked for 69. Did this for 10-15 minutes, her BJ technique was lovely, sensual and slow, alternating between hand and mouth, felt like she was edging me as I felt like I was about to pop but not quite getting there. Bliss. Her pussy was dripping onto my mouth and she seemed to really enjoy it. If she didn’t cum it was a good impression!

Eventually she intensified the BJ and I burst into her mouth, after which she went to the bathroom to deal with the contents of her mouth.

Spent a while stroking and cuddling, she laid with her head on my chest and cuddling in tight like a civvie gf would. Asked me if I wanted to go again but a long day combined with the edging type experience left me shot! Played with my cock a bit more but alas time was elapsing. Agreed to call it a day and off I went about 5mins over time. As I was driving I discovered a sticky lump of lady-goo in my beard, so I definitely think the RO was appreciated!

Hope her profile being off is temporary as I would love to see again.