Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kendra lover very gorgeous GFE  (Read 7880 times)

9 review(s) for Annabbell x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline larry76

HI
I went to see Kendra today. I have seen a lot of girls, and she is def one of the most beautiful girl I have met ( Katie Holmes look like), the pic a genuine but I think she is slimmer.
Ballerina type body with small tits (not super firm, but still very responsive when you like them)

I spent 1 hour (80 gbp) and I will go back to see her again.
She is very good, (no fingering, but you can massage her clite with your figures or RO).
Doggy, me on top, she on top, on the side, flat facing on the bed...

Very nice girl

Location golders green : 5 min walk from tube, very safe , modern block and discret

Pro:
Genuine pic
very pretty and friendly
OWO very good (I did not taste it very long and I tend to avoid it, and put pretty quickly the condom, my choice)
sex is very intensive
You ask and she will do it.

Con:
I was too big for anal, maybe if I become a reg, I will convince her (i m pretty large)

External Link/Members Only

Enjoy

Offline larry76

BTW, this is a place with a few girls, so I think they use the profile over time with other girl (and change the pic accordingly) when the previous ones are leaving.
But this one is def genuine and gorgeous.

Offline smooooch

One and half years on AW
Only one positive feedback
One neg feedback from another punter (I think genuine)
and
The way of writing both the profile and the review.

You know what? you even failed to convince a novice punter like me, forget about others. By the way get prepared for a series of attacks from the experts.  :scare:

Offline larry76

Well that s just a review dude.
We are in a free country, so if you are not confident that s you right.
I think you did not read the review properly, i said the profile has been used for previous girls, but the girl is genuine.

Megazord

Thanks for the review, how was her level of English?

rogerc23

HI
I went to see Kendra today. I have seen a lot of girls, and she is def one of the most beautiful girl I have met ( Katie Holmes look like), the pic a genuine but I think she is slimmer.
Ballerina type body with small tits (not super firm, but still very responsive when you like them)

I spent 1 hour (80 gbp) and I will go back to see her again.
She is very good, (no fingering, but you can massage her clite with your figures or RO).
Doggy, me on top, she on top, on the side, flat facing on the bed...

Very nice girl

Location golders green : 5 min walk from tube, very safe , modern block and discret

Pro:
Genuine pic
very pretty and friendly
OWO very good (I did not taste it very long and I tend to avoid it, and put pretty quickly the condom, my choice)
sex is very intensive
You ask and she will do it.

Con:
I was too big for anal, maybe if I become a reg, I will convince her (i m pretty large)

External Link/Members Only

Enjoy

Looks like a goodie,be prepared for the experts/cynics  to cast doubt on your review though,they will also have a field day with you saying your "pretty large" as in the barmy world of ukpunting thats showing off and just not allowed...

Offline larry76

She does dfk, i think her speaking is quite average but she seems to understand well during our session

Megazord

Just saw her and can agree with what Larry says except she is much tanner than her pictures suggest. Also she dislikes having her nipples sucked and there was no eye contact during sex at all. However she was very enthusiastic and hardworking and at £80/hr I think she is a real VFM for such a pretty face.

intana

Just saw her and can agree with what Larry says except she is much tanner than her pictures suggest. Also she dislikes having her nipples sucked and there was no eye contact during sex at all. However she was very enthusiastic and hardworking and at £80/hr I think she is a real VFM for such a pretty face.

was there any dfk megazord?

did you try fingering her?

Offline Ladypleaser

Is she tall as the pics suggest or are they just deceiving?

Megazord

She didnt like fingers inside but her DFK was really good, she was very accomodating in that aspect. Height wise shes about 5'8 to 5'9 barefoot.

Offline yuiop300

Well that s just a review dude.
We are in a free country, so if you are not confident that s you right.
I think you did not read the review properly, i said the profile has been used for previous girls, but the girl is genuine.

Thanks for the review larry.  So many cynics here (granted I've not been here a huge amount so there must have been a lot of fake reviews?).  Larry's been on here since Oct 2012 so that is one hell of a wait to make a fake review.

smiths also posted a review about her here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35462.0

Y

rogerc23

Good to see this thread wasnt derailed by the cynics,smooooch should apologise to larry

Offline smiths

Good to see this thread wasnt derailed by the cynics,smooooch should apologise to larry

Cynic, i can only see one poster who was calling the OPs review into doubt on this thread.

rogerc23

Cynic, i can only see one poster who was calling the OPs review into doubt on this thread.
yes that was my point

Offline smiths

yes that was my point

My point was there was only one, not cynics, a cynic.

rogerc23

yes on this thread but there are many more if you scan the various reviews boards

Offline larry76

:timeout:

There s no need to have any apologise even though it can be appreciated.
Life is too short to take the fuss.
The purpose of the forum is to share good and bad experience.
Keep in mind that the good reviews are never bullet proof.

Happy punting.

Offline smooooch

Take my apology Larry. I was too sceptical after having a series of shite punts.  :thumbsup: 

Megazord

Tried searching her profile today, but it has been deleted already? That was quick..

Offline smiths

Tried searching her profile today, but it has been deleted already? That was quick..

If you click on the OPs link for her it still comes up but i couldnt find it on A/W under nw11, so fuck knows whats going on their.

Edit. She came up when i did a 1 mile proximity search of nw11.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:58:30 pm by smiths »

Offline larry76

I think it s someone else as kendra was pretty slim.
kendra was suppose to comeback next week, maybe it s not anymore the case, that s pity.
I assume they have decided to use her profile for someone else.

L

Offline jasonbourne

hi, i saw kendra, who was exactly as stated in the review: very pretty and eager to please, if a little over-worked.
this stella is definitely not the same girl.

kendra told me she was going back home for a few weeks but planned to return

intana

across her back on her top of her shoulder blades there is a tattoo that goes "I am the storm ..............."

from the pictures the tattoo IS NOT THERE!.

only way to know i think is if someone sees her and can confirm the tattoo..

P/S previously no problem showing her face and now she blurs it out.  It could suggest that the profile has changed hands
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:29:06 am by intana »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I think it s someone else as kendra was pretty slim.
kendra was suppose to comeback next week, maybe it s not anymore the case, that s pity.
I assume they have decided to use her profile for someone else.

L

I see, thanks.