Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy.lucy4u - Ipswich  (Read 1904 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810352) (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline cim_lover

Meet happend about 6 weeks ago

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: initially comms was via AW emails, she then email me her number and i called to arrange a meet. First attempt was unsuccessful due to diaries not matching up, then a month later called her and got appointment for the next day

Her place: As mentioned by few not very discreet, plenty of parking, i did not park on her road but did on the main road

Price:  £140 for the hour i think she is vfm for the service she provides

Looks:  tall and good looking, no complaints, she does train for competition so is toned but not muscular toned

The meet: knocked in the door which magically opened, walked in door closed and there she was, greeted with a smile and then a few light kisses leading to a few moments of dfk.

Shown to the living room where WE confirmed the duration of the meet, so i payed the cash which she left in the room. I had requested a shower and if she could join in which she obliged. In the shower plenty of mutual fondling and kissing.

Moved to the bedroom, where she  dropped to her knees and sucked me off expertly, the bj was sloppy, wet and deep. Had to stop her after few mins, got her to lay on the bed so that i could so some RO, she tasted fresh and clean which she was after our shower. She made the right noises and used her hand on my head to make sure my tongue went in deep.

After about 5mins, got her to give me more oral, she was happy with me face fucking her. Eventually got her to hang her head of the bed and face fucked her and after few mins spunked right down her throat. She had no no complaints apart from telling me she was disappointed she couldn't taste my cum cause i cummed down her throat, told her there's still round 2.

General chit chat while i recovered. Then she started some more dfk while using her hand to wank me while i fingered her pussy. Few mins of this and i was hard again. She asked me if i wanted the condom on to fuck her but i enjoyed her blowjob first time round i just reminded her she had to taste my cum. She eagerly started to suck me off, it was wet sloppy and messy and after about 5mins i cum in her mouth which she then swallowed.
She cleaned me up and we continued general chit chat about work and her competitions she trains for. I asked her how much time we had and she said 20mins, i asked her if we were ok to try again, she without hesitation said yes. So pretty much same as round 2 and cummed in her mouth again. She cleaned me up and she was in no hurry for me to get into shower and leave but i had to get back and asked her if i can start making ways.

I will need to go and see her again soon to make sure i fuck her this time but i was happy with what i got and left with a big smile

Would i recommend : yes
Would i return: yes

Offline oli7474

Awesome review, i'm torn between her or Nikola1985

Offline DeadFox

3 times in an hour  :yahoo:

Well done and thanks of the review.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Try them both as they duo together!!!!

Offline oli7474

Try them both as they duo together!!!!

That's tempting! but i don't have the budget for that at the moment sadly

Offline cim_lover

I will try nikola soon

Offline cim_lover

3 times in an hour  :yahoo:

Well done and thanks of the review.

Went few week with no action and lucy did have try hard for the third

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I will try nikola soon

Niki has a fantastic body to play with and is a great fuck, but sadly she doesn’t deep throat like Lucy or allow you to fill her mouth.   However definitely worth a visit