Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gisele Latina - Aldgate - Good experience  (Read 1668 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6739918) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6249334) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline koolman

External Link/Members Only

£70/30 mins

Texts were fine on mobile, arranged a time and she was prompt while responsding. 10 minutes walk from the station. Block of flats. Flat was clean, little hot though but not that bad. Welcomed me in her underwear. Could see her full squishy bum. I was just happy on seeing the size of her mammaries. She is around 5', has meat on her bones. Bum is squishy and soft and she has soft skin. She is willing to talk and is not frosty at all.

Once inside the room I paid her immediately. She was attentive and was smiling. She confirmed she kisses but I later realized only on lips and no tongue action. I immediately started sucking her breasts which were nice and she didn't squirm. I started feeling around her body and after some time asked her to go down on me. No OWO, now I think I should have asked her to do. She was making noises throughout, I am on two minds if they were real or fake, but judging by the way she was clinging onto me and trying to clasp me ever tighter, I will go towards being real. She went cowgirl and started thrusting her pelvic, after sometime I went behind her to hump her soft ass and then finished in missionary.

As we still had sometime left I asked her if she did massages and she obliged. Was a nice one though a bit short. Thanked her and went my way. Probably might visit again.

Offline Kevin Boss

External Link/Members Only

£70/30 mins

Texts were fine on mobile, arranged a time and she was prompt while responsding. 10 minutes walk from the station. Block of flats. Flat was clean, little hot though but not that bad. Welcomed me in her underwear. Could see her full squishy bum. I was just happy on seeing the size of her mammaries. She is around 5', has meat on her bones. Bum is squishy and soft and she has soft skin. She is willing to talk and is not frosty at all.

Once inside the room I paid her immediately. She was attentive and was smiling. She confirmed she kisses but I later realized only on lips and no tongue action. I immediately started sucking her breasts which were nice and she didn't squirm. I started feeling around her body and after some time asked her to go down on me. No OWO, now I think I should have asked her to do. She was making noises throughout, I am on two minds if they were real or fake, but judging by the way she was clinging onto me and trying to clasp me ever tighter, I will go towards being real. She went cowgirl and started thrusting her pelvic, after sometime I went behind her to hump her soft ass and then finished in missionary.

As we still had sometime left I asked her if she did massages and she obliged. Was a nice one though a bit short. Thanked her and went my way. Probably might visit again.

Gisele since I visited her seems to be doing well. Honestly was skeptical of her the first time I visited after all the B/S stories I heard of people getting her over someone else but the one or two that stayed and reviewed did convince me to consider her the day I was screwed by a Plan B. Honestly was super surprised by the quality of the punt. Haven't been back since tho but when I'm in london I'll probs visit her again if she carries on doing well that is. :hi: