Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey, Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 1113 times)

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only

Many of us fantasise about having sex with two sisters and, having previously seen Sofia, I was keen to meet with Honey, as they are listed as sisters on the BRM website.  I wanted to see her as soon as possible after my visit to Sofia, but they both took a break so I had to wait until they returned.   

COST
£80 / 30 min plus £20 for kissing.

APPEARANCE
The website description is fairly accurate and I would say Honey, although slim, is a bit more curvy than Sofia, and her bust, although petite, is slightly bigger.  She has small, perky breasts and a peachy bum. Her hair is long, straight and dyed blonde and her face is slim and pretty. She speaks passable English but is not fluent.

THE MEETING
Paid at reception and Honey led me to the room then went to fetch me a drink whilst I quickly showered.  She returned just as I was drying myself and handed me the drink, asking what I would like to do. I requested a massage and sex with kissing as an extra. The massage was nothing special, with only my back receiving attention and no CC swipes. I turned over after about 10 minutes and Honey nestled down beside me for some snogging and mutual caressing. The kissing was not full on DFK but was passionate enough and willingly given for the rest of our time together. Stroking Honey’s firm, young body with her gently masturbating me as we kissed was quite special. A glance at the clock as the condom went on told me there were only about 7 or 8 minutes left, so I went straight in for missionary. During this, Honey kissed readily, with the only downside being that she used her right hand to masturbate herself whilst I slowly shagged her – I have come across this several times with SP’s and think it is more about keeping a punter from putting all of his weight on the girl or going too hard and/or fast. Anyway, it didn’t detract much from the fun and, when I felt myself about to cum, I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same back as we slowly rocked to the finish. Honey gave me wipes and I took another quick shower before leaving slightly over the half hour mark.

SUMMARY
Good sex with a pretty and fit young lady. Honey seems happy for you to control proceedings and delivered all I requested willingly and in a relaxed way. Have I now shagged two sisters? I’m not 100% sure, but, on balance, I think so. They are quite different in delivering service, Honey being much keener and more interactive, but are similar looks wise and in demeanour, so I am happy to believe it! I guess the best way to tell would be to book the pair of them together - something I would love to do sometime!