Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Posh Tottie - Cardiff Incall  (Read 2284 times)

7 review(s) for Lottie Posh Tottie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only

This one was a couple of months back, mid-May.

Fit for purpose downstairs flat in the backstreets of Adamsdown. Easy to find, good comms, reasonable parking. Shower OK, fresh towel provided.

£170 for the hour.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, covered sex.

Really very pretty girl. Maybe a size 16 and just over 5ft.
Great tits, clean and nice tasting shaved pussy with a clit piercing.
Friendly and smily. OWO good with attention to the balls, maybe a tiny bit toothy a couple of times, but not so much it became more than fleetingly uncomfortable. Happy to move through a few positions once the condom went on
. Seemed very eager to please. Very tight, but happy for you to go hard and fast once she’s warmed up. Very pleasant personally and really pretty with big green eyes and a lovely smile.

Only real thing stopping this from being a massive positive is the price point. I had a great time with her, but there’s nothing that distinguishes her service from, say Jenny Hot Lady at £120ph or Sweet-Amyy at £130ph.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 11:16:07 pm by Milf Hunter »

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the review MH  :hi:

As you know she's pretty much my type, or one of them  ;) and has been on my HL for ages, but I have held back exactly because of the price point.
She has been pretty steep on price for a long time but I guess the average rate is unfortunately creeping up to meet her rate now.
She has 7 /7 positive reviews I see and I think I may well give he a go when I can get some time to come into Cardiff .

Offline Livingthedream874

I saw her before the apocalypse. Excellent shag. If she's put some pounds on but is still knocking it out then could indeed be worth a return trip but hoping to score a booking with Raven or Isabelle

Online Steelworker

Thanks for the review MH  :hi:

As you know she's pretty much my type, or one of them  ;) and has been on my HL for ages, but I have held back exactly because of the price point.
She has been pretty steep on price for a long time but I guess the average rate is unfortunately creeping up to meet her rate now.
She has 7 /7 positive reviews I see and I think I may well give he a go when I can get some time to come into Cardiff .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249179.0

Very curvy but I did review too. Quite glam and horny.

Online clevertrevor

£170 for that?
Sorry but I'd rather spank my own cock wit a piece of rusty carpet gripper whilst rubbing Tabasco sauce in my eyes

Offline Milf Hunter

£170 for that?
Sorry but I'd rather spank my own cock wit a piece of rusty carpet gripper whilst rubbing Tabasco sauce in my eyes

Each to their own, CT. We’re all friends here and no-one’s going to judge you for your little quirks.  :D

Offline Trpy

£170 for that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Trpy

For short & curvy Pheonixraex looks more attractive, but can't find out much about her.  The AW reviews seem ok but that doesn't count for much IMAO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 11:10:16 am by Trpy »

Offline Justjim1987

This one was a couple of months back, mid-May.

Fit for purpose downstairs flat in the backstreets of Adamsdown. Easy to find, good comms, reasonable parking. Shower OK, fresh towel provided.

£170 for the hour.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, covered sex.

Really very pretty girl. Maybe a size 16 and just over 5ft.
Great tits, clean and nice tasting shaved pussy with a clit piercing.
Friendly and smily. OWO good with attention to the balls, maybe a tiny bit toothy a couple of times, but not so much it became more than fleetingly uncomfortable. Happy to move through a few positions once the condom went on
. Seemed very eager to please. Very tight, but happy for you to go hard and fast once she’s warmed up. Very pleasant personally and really pretty with big green eyes and a lovely smile.

Only real thing stopping this from being a massive positive is the price point. I had a great time with her, but there’s nothing that distinguishes her service from, say Jenny Hot Lady at £120ph or Sweet-Amyy at £130ph.

I saw her back in 2019 was a lot slimmer back then, but provided a very good service.