Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer at Premium - Gateshead  (Read 3231 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6898336) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Kingfisher

Premium has been able to attract few new girls since the extra tenner was added to the going rate. No complaints if they keep attracting new talents.

I am one of the luck ones who managed to book early enough to see Jennifer who was fully booked on the limited time she has been available. I was on holiday so no problem for me on that day.

External Link/Members Only

It was a 30min well spent time with Jennifer at £70.

Venue was in a Gateshead flat near Hilton hotel. I was given the location by the agency in advance, and the room number on the day of the booking. Parking was restricted and I parked in the Tesco car park to avoid any potential issues.

Arrived on time and Jennifer revealed herself in black linerie. First impression was -- very nice  :). She was tall and slim with dark hair which is my type. Her stat of size 8/10 and 5.9 was also about right. She had a nice round ass which was not shown on the photos. She was a good looking north east lass.

Jennifer was very friendly and put me at ease immediately. After handing over the fun vouchers, I took off my clothes and hers to have some nice naked cuddles before Jennifer proceeding with OWO on me. Her BJ was not the greatest as it was a bit hard sometimes but I enjoyed simply by looking at a good looking lady putting an effort to give me BJ.  :lol:

About five min later, condom on and I was banging from behind; what a view! Jennifer made the right noise and I was under the impression that she enjoyed it (I am sure she was a good actor). I then found myself close to the end point, and to avoid embrassment, I asked her to climb on top. I was holding onto her small sized but firm breasts while she was riding me.

To be honest, I didn't feel much when she was on top so we changed the position to missionery which was the best time of the punt.  She was making the right noises and graduately widening her legs as I went deeper and deeper and came ultimately.  :dance:

I managed to last longer than my usually 10min and had a very good time with Jennifer.

Overall, 9 out of 10. The only point down was the room and bathroom were basic and the towel was wet (so I didn't use).

I will return if I manage to book again. Treat her with respect. I hope she stays long.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 05:42:33 pm by Kingfisher »

Offline Punter007

Thanks for the review - she does look bloody gorgeous!

Offline Lucky Luciano

Thanks for the review. She does look great. Does she do DFK?

Offline Kingfisher

Thanks for the review. She does look great. Does she do DFK?

No it was only light kissing. You may try as I am not a good looking man and I am sure not many would want to DFK me.  :crazy:

Offline dino1990

Sounds average to me. Average BJ and light kissing.

Offline Lucky Luciano

No it was only light kissing. You may try as I am not a good looking man and I am sure not many would want to DFK me.  :crazy:
Thanks for clarifying. Yes I will endeavour to book.

Offline Kingfisher

Thanks for clarifying. Yes I will endeavour to book.

Service wise she wasn’t the best but I did enjoy myself as she was fit and good looomg, and did give me the impression that she enjoyed it. I was satisfied enough to give a strong positive.

Offline Lewwy

I'm definitely keen to see this lady. She looks lovely, to be honest. I did WhatsApp the agency on Monday when I saw her availability for Wednesday go up but didn't get a reply. When I checked the following day she was booked up. Will try to keep a closer eye on things.
Banned reason: Offered free booking because he wouldn't post details.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Than’s for the review, Jennifer looks stunning and exactly my type  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review, she'd have to improve her services to interest me, poor BJ and lacklustre kissing not good enough for me even if she is stunning  :hi: