Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: larissa_beauty - Nottingham  (Read 3869 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649927) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gbyld87

£150 1hr

External Link/Members Only  << This is her, in every single photo
External Link/Members Only  << this is an ad for the same girl, but definitely NOT her in the photos, although the photos used on it early today definitely were her.  Fuck knows why they've changed it for someone not as fit as the real person...?

Comms
Texted, got a reply with lots of info, booked and visited an hour later.  On the way she texted again to make sure I was coming, then hit me up on Whatsapp to send a photo of the building and entrance, along with some final directions.  Very helpful.

For anyone that's visited 'YangyYang' the chinese girl in Nottingham, it's the apartment next to hers.

For anyone that's NOT visited 'YangYang' the chinese girl in Nottingham, it's basically just north of the city centre in a block of apartments hidden at the end of a mixed commercial/residential side street.  Easy, free on-street parking, possibly even parking available in the apartments car park if you're brave.  Flat itself was small but functional.  Room was small, bed was decent.  Overall, easy to find, park and buzz in.

Larissa
She answered the door with a smile and warm welcome, very chatty and smiley from the off.  She's short, i'd say no more than 5'2, incredibly tight young body with a washboard stomach, tiny perky tits and the best arse i've ever experienced - a proper little mini Brazilian bubble butt that looked full, round and fucking perfect on her.  She's probably no more than a size 6, possibly 8 on the bottom half. Facially she's a solid 8.5/10 for me, although I appreciate it's probably the most subjective part of any review.  She's got quite Brazilian features (as you'd expect) with a big bright smile, big eyes, full lips, long dark wavy hair.  Very tanned complexion with nice soft bikini tan lines.  Big tattoo on one arse cheek as per the photos.  Told me she's originally from Rio.  Showed me quite a lot of photos/videos of her in Rio, so i'm inclined to believe her  :lol:.

The Action
The text stated several extras - £20 OWO, £20 Kissing (i think?), and possibly £20 CIM, although I haven't got it now to refer to.  I didn't take any of these up as tbh £150 for a first-time chancer is enough in my book and I wasn't sure if it would be worth it.  In hind-sight, i think the Kissing would have been.  She also told me she didn't do 69.  So the bottom line is a pretty vanilla service for a non-vanilla price, although it's in-line with all other south-american SPs and most English ones now I think.

We eased into things on the bed with some touching / neck nibbling etc.  I was absolutely loving her body, the curves are outstanding and that ass is 11/10.  Condom on, decent enough BJ although not a great deal of variation - she did look up a few times and flash a grin which was fun.  Sex was good, she gets nicely into it with plenty of neck/body kissing, muttering and breathing in my ear, nice range of positions. Very, very tight pussy and took a bit of easing in to things, but we got there. She seemed a bit concerned about the condom as we carried on and ended up checking it a couple of times, but not in a way that disrupted anything really.  We did CG, her squatting on top, mish, finish in doggy.  I deliberately left doggy until the end because there was no fucking way i'd hold out very long.

Offered me a massage to follow, but we almost instantly started chatting and ended up just lying on the bed gabbing away.   She was quite tactile and cuddled up nicely while we lay there.

Second round started exactly the same, but during the CG she seemed to decide to switch things up a bit and pushed herself right down to start properly grinding away.  She changed into selfish mode and grinded away until she came, then flopped down and started laughing.  Picked things up again after a few moments and she was clearly in a different mode from round 1, but I wanted another go on that ass from behind so got her up into doggy and banged away to another finish.

The deal here is 1 pop per half hour, 2 in an hour booking so once done we chatted a bit but it was clearly on a wind-down and I eventually got dressed and was shown out with a hug around 45 mins after arrival.  I hasten to add there was zero rush in the entire booking - it just naturally drew to a close.

In summary

The good bits
Her body - fit, young, perky, best ass ever?  Genuinely an amazing little physique if you like slim Brazilian beach bodies.
Her attitude - friendly, chatty, smiley, not in a rush
Her comms - easy, precise, responsive, helpful
Her ass - again
The location - easy to find, easy to park, not overlooked.  Did the job.

The not-good bits
No 69
Extra charges (OWO would have been nice, but kissing is the one I really wished was included)
Price?  As above really - throw in kissing and I reckon it would be decent value for an hour with a little stunner.

I will visit again if she comes back to Nottingham.  Cambridge beckons from Sunday.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 03:17:21 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Ennui Smith

You say the pictures have changed.  There are different pics on Viva Street and Adultwork.  Did both sets change or just one?  And if just one, which one?

Offline EvilS

Offline gbyld87

You say the pictures have changed.  There are different pics on Viva Street and Adultwork.  Did both sets change or just one?  And if just one, which one?

The adultwork photos are genuine (see arse tattoo), as are the ones linked to her profile on this site (see SP profile photos at the top left of this review). 

For example, this is her: External Link/Members Only

Only the VS photos are bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 04:43:10 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline gbyld87

Is the station close by?

Train station?  Not really no, that's the other side of the city.  Victoria Bus Station is probably a 15min walk tops.

Offline bobby_dizzler

It's like you need a spreadsheet to work out the costs these days. Hate extras like this and would always avoid a SP that works this way.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Excellent review.  :thumbsup: She looks absolutely gorgeous, no wonder she can charge £150 for an hour that excludes most things.

Offline HailWood

Good review and good to see that not all Brazilians are using fake photos on AW (VS not withstanding). She does look stunning but her pricing would count me out unfortunately.

Offline ZeroCount

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review thanks matey she looks hot!
The not so good bits are always off putting, I hate all the combined extras makes it an overpriced punt would rather just move on to a girl that includes so we know where we are before we start negotiations

I thought the review was very fair

Offline CJames01

Great review thanks, she looks a stunner. Shame about all the extras.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Great review thanks, she looks a stunner. Shame about all the extras.

I wouldn’t even care about the extras. Damn this girl looks absolutely gorgeous. Quite possibly the best looking Brazilian prossie I have ever come across on here.

Just stunning. She needs to make her way to East Midlands.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Such a shame she never made it to Leicester....