Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 2939 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Northernwhale

External Link/Members Only

Chardonnay is very well reviewed here, but my first visit and I see no harm in reinforcing the excellent reviews of her.

The meet:

Happened last week.  Arranged a few weeks in advance, clear and prompt comms all taken care of by text, with Chardonnay then asking me to confirm via AW booking.  She was clear and friendly throughout.  Arranged a 1hour incall @ £140.

The venue

Nice modern apartment close to Brum city centre.  Don't know the city at all but seemed in a nice and safe area.  Modern housing apartment block, so buzzer entry was easy and discrete.  Apartment is small but modern and nicely furnished. Nice bathroom and shower, which makes a pleasant change.

The girl

Chardonnay doesn't exactly try to hide any of her appearance in her AW pics, but I can confirm she is exactly as pictured - super slim, big enhanced breasts, great ass, very pretty.  Best of all though, she is really friendly and clearly enjoys what she does.  I'm a fair bit older than her but at no stage did I feel I was getting anything less than 100% of her attention and enthusiasm.  Oh, and she's also tall - I'm 6'3", and in her heels she felt quite close to that (although her interview on AW says 5'7"...).

The meet

Buzzed up to her apartment, met by Chardonnay wearing the sexy secretary outfit as requested.  Was into deep FK before I'd barely got through the door, which was a great start.  Handed over the cash, was offered a drink (hot day, much appreciated) and then back to the DFK.  I've met a lot of working girls but honestly struggle to recall any who evidently enjoyed the deep kissing and foreplay as much - loads of fondling as clothes were gradually removed in a standing position by both parties.  No rush to oral or anything else, which given we had an hour was perfect.  Having eventually got down to her in stockings and me in nothing, I sat her down on the big sex chair and ate her lovely pussy, firstly with her sitting back and then with her on her knees.  Beautifully clean and perfectly presented, and she appeared to enjoy it although I'm fairly sure I failed to make her cum.  Ho hum.  She gave me really nice OWO with me standing, lovely attention to the tip and balls, felt great.  Then onto the big bed for prolonged 69 before the inevitable first shot.  She doesn't do CIM by the way.

After a clean up and drink I was soon ready for another go, encouraged by more lovely DFK, oral and wanking.  On with the condom and Chardonnay offered to go on top first; very enthusiastic riding, first in cowgirl and then reverse.  The latter in particular was an incredible sight, fit girl riding my cock, with a great view as well in the mirror to the side of the bed.  Then onto doggie, then mish, and when I was starting to feel a bit knackered and as though I might struggle to cum for a second time, she took me in hand and got me spurting again. 

Summary

One of the best ever.  Really hot, great value, really friendly, really attentive.  Makes you want to go back for more.

Offline Digger1965

Great review, just really difficult to get to see her...lucky you.

Offline alabama1

Great review, just really difficult to get to see her...lucky you.
Just her ?   :sarcastic:

Offline Sanch79

Booked in to see her for a couple hours on Saturday, including nuru. Looking forward to it

Offline alabama1

Booked in to see her for a couple hours on Saturday, including nuru. Looking forward to it
She'll never guess who you are on here then  :rolleyes:

Offline smiler999

Top review, always a joy checking out her Twitter in anticipation of a booking
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 08:33:51 pm by smiler999 »

Offline guymids-72

Great review thanks, I had a booking with her two weeks ago that I had to cancel due to a bad cut on my thumb.
Absolutely gutted but she was very understanding in all communications

Offline Littlefoot

Nice review, cheers  :thumbsup:

Haven’t seen Chardonnay for donkey’s. Good to see she’s still delivering a consistent quality service.  Wouldn’t mind another go one day! Easily in my top 10 favourite punts (FS) since my time on here.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 07:35:37 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

She'll never guess who you are on here then  :rolleyes:

Wonder if it’ll be the sombrero or the moustache that gives him away.  :sarcastic: :rolleyes: :drinks:

Offline alabama1

Wonder if it’ll be the sombrero or the moustache that gives him away.  :sarcastic: :rolleyes: :drinks:
Or his horse tied up outside  :D