Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: COLOMBIAN HOT GFE - Newcastle - B&S  (Read 1899 times)

22 review(s) for SEXIKATY (15 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Thomasjackson

External Link/Members Only

Came across her profile on AW and pics looks proper stunning, I did some research and saw some past photos seems to fit with the profile pictures, so I thought try my luck once in a while. Texted the number and got address and time, the venue is Apt near Life Centre, payed for parking and got in the apt.

Got to the room number and knocked on the door, got let in by a girl was standing behind door. Obviously wasn't the girl in the profile picture, I asked if there are any other girls, she says no and so I walked.

Offline Bengeo13

I'm afraid I fell for it, serves me right. I'm out of practise. Should know better. I will let you know what happened soon but I'm sure you can guess

Online Thomasjackson

I'm afraid I fell for it, serves me right. I'm out of practise. Should know better. I will let you know what happened soon but I'm sure you can guess

what a funny brainbox

Offline pomp

Got to the room number and knocked on the door, got let in by a girl was standing behind door. Obviously wasn't the girl in the profile picture, I asked if there are any other girls, she says no and so I walked.

I was going to go for it one evening with her but she mentioned extra's so didn't go through with the booking. Kinda knew if I turn up she wouldn't look like her pics.