Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emsensual: fantastic, gentle and sexy Polish girl: Tower Hill  (Read 2842 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blueberry101

External Link/Members Only

Read some good reviews of Emilia and decided to book  her for 1 hour at the cost of £160 during April 2022.

All booked with AW messages as she does not use a mobile number.

Venue:  hotel chain in Tower Hill, 5 minutes walk from Aldgate tube station.

Girl:  Polish, tiny size 4-6 with natural tits and great body to go with. She is fairly pretty with striking green eyes. Definitely the type Of SP I like and prefer. She was smiling and we hit off straight away kissing passionately for a while before I asked for a shower.

I brought my own towel as I am weary of hotel bookings as she might run of clean ones.

Shower taken and back in bed with Emilia, gently kissing her and the tempo went few notches into really sloppy deep and passionate kissing. Fantastic.

Helped her out of her dress and lingerie and she revealed a slender body with small natural tits. They matched her body perfectly a big plus for me as I hate those inflated rugby silicon balls.

More kissing and started fingering her small pussy and clit for a while. She was really tight and I knew I will have zero chance having sex with her given my size and girth.
More kissing and we played tennis with our tongues for a while. Her breathing get more and more deeper and the kissing got really intense.

Suggested 69 position and she was happy with that. By now, I was solid hard and she did some good oral while playing with my balls. Was not sloppy PSE style but gentle and enjoyable.  While she was working on me, I was busy eating her out and fingering her in the same time. She was fully shaven, clean and tasted good. Fantastic sensation.   We kept at it for a while till she exploded into a strong orgasm.

We took a short break where I had some water and we relaxed holding each other.

She suggested protected sex, but I was having so much fun kissing her and suggested face sitting or 69. There was no chance on earth I can penetrate her given my large size.
We opted for 69 sideways and went to work on her clit again while she was giving me a great head. The sensations were to much for me to resist and exploded all over my torso delivering loads of juice.

Cleaned up, shower taken and out more or less at the 60 minutes mark.

This was a fantastic booking which did involve only kissing, fingering and oral both ways, but it was ok with me as i am sure she will never be able to handle my girth given how tiny she was down there.

Verdict: strong positive punt with a gentle, lovely and very sexy SP.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Like you I enjoy lots of sensual foreplay and I'm now keen to book her.  :hi: