Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - Leicester Square  (Read 2624 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (45 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Johnnyx

LINK - External Link/Members Only

PRICE - £200 - 60 mins

Comms - I sent an initial message on awok day before and then on the day had a call telling her i'm on my way. straight into texts. Extremely attentive and polite, had a good feeling about what was to come.

Location -  New apartment in China Town. She had me waiting outside and it's not all that discreet, on that day there were a couple of builders lingering around, pretending I was on the phone :lol:. Buzzed up after about 5 minutes.

Girl

Very nice figure when opening the door, a nice pleasant face around 6/10, I think she had braces on, can remember now. The main Positive was she had great overflowing teets. She told me she was around 23, believable.

ACTION

After coming out of a very nice shower, went to the edge of the bed and we did a bit of DFK while she was rubbing the little man. She moved me to mirror and then came the most sublime OWO, wasn't deep at first, but then became a little facefuck. She allowed me to grip her head and hair. I could've let her blow me all day. Next, she stripped off quick and I was able to have my DATY.  She tasted okay no lingering smells, but it smelt a bit like she hadn't washed after the last punter especially when she started to sweat. 

She covered the old boy up, gave some spit and suck then we did some cowgirl. Very energetic, I could her hold onto her loins nice and tight and force her up and down, magical. Went through missionary, licking her neck although tasted of cologne, nice and hard in doggy in the mirror, lovely big arse on her and quickly came in the bag grabbing those tits from behind.

Had some rest and chatted she gave me some water and then we moved to the living room sofa for more sloppy OWO. I fingered her vigorously while pushing her head deep. We moved a table and had her bent over pulling her a little. I'm a 1 pop man so tried hard but no second cum although she gave it her best effort.

She gave me some time to freshen up and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and I was out the door a little over 5 mins overtime.

VERDICT

Would defo consider a long meet but I don’t think I’d go back in a rush.

Offline Hancocks

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. She sounds right up my street. But her comms are not very good. I might have to just persist.