Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Nia Chelmsford  (Read 13149 times)

5 review(s) for MistressNia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thought I would go for something slightly different and this lady seemed to fit the bill, the only problem was that I had to break my rule regarding face pictures however after reading her feedback I decided that it was worth the risk, I was not disappointed.
Location is on the outskirts of Chelmsford, a house where it is very easy to park, you can actually park on the drive or if you prefer just around the corner.
Nia has quite a lot of experience in the Domination scene and caters for novices as well as serious players, many services are available but full sex is not on the menu, read the profile to see what is on offer.
Nia is an Essex girl, not unlike the sort you get on TOWIE, she would not look out of place in the Royal enclosure at Ascot, perfect body as well.
Don’t be put off by the mention of forced-bi, that is by special request only, decide what you are looking for before you make contact, every client is different and she is not a mind reader.
I have been to far better equipped dungeons but they are normally far more expensive, for example London Retreat is £200 an hour.

Date of meeting --- Monday 28th July, 1pm
Duration  ----------- one hour.
Fee ---------- £120

External Link/Members Only

pokenn

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time.

Something I forgot to add.

At the end of the session we had a little chat (in her time) and it turns out she likes to read UKPunting but I could not talk her into joining.    :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

the only problem was that I had to break my rule regarding face pictures however after reading her feedback I decided that it was worth the risk, I was not disappointed.

Good you had a good time, it can pay to break your own rule sometimes.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Thought I would go for something slightly different and this lady seemed to fit the bill, the only problem was that I had to break my rule regarding face pictures however after reading her feedback I decided that it was worth the risk, I was not disappointed.
Location is on the outskirts of Chelmsford, a house where it is very easy to park, you can actually park on the drive or if you prefer just around the corner.
Nia has quite a lot of experience in the Domination scene and caters for novices as well as serious players, many services are available but full sex is not on the menu, read the profile to see what is on offer.
Nia is an Essex girl, not unlike the sort you get on TOWIE, she would not look out of place in the Royal enclosure at Ascot, perfect body as well.
Don’t be put off by the mention of forced-bi, that is by special request only, decide what you are looking for before you make contact, every client is different and she is not a mind reader.
I have been to far better equipped dungeons but they are normally far more expensive, for example London Retreat is £200 an hour.

Fee ---------- £120

As a review Jimbo, it's about as useless as a chocolate fireguard

Maybe you spent the hour chatting about Royal Ascot, UKpunting and increasing her prices

Or was sexual contact involved?

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

The happy one

Fee ---------- £120

Good review in as far as it goes

I understand that you are there for her pleasure within your boundaries and can understand that you don't want to go into how you get your kicks

As a more vanilla guy it is such a pity she does not allow sex with her

Great body

Thanks for bringing her to our attention

Offline Jimmyredcab

As a review Jimbo, it's about as useless as a chocolate fireguard

Maybe you spent the hour chatting about Royal Ascot, UKpunting and increasing her prices

Or was sexual contact involved?

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

More bollocks.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good review in as far as it goes

I understand that you are there for her pleasure within your boundaries and can understand that you don't want to go into how you get your kicks

As a more vanilla guy it is such a pity she does not allow sex with her

Great body

Thanks for bringing her to our attention

Very few women in the Domination scene allow full sex, apart from The London Retreat.     :hi:

This lady allows quite a lot, your bollocks will certainly be lighter when you leave.   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Were they the bollocks of her Tranny assistant?

Forced-bi is a service that can be pre-booked, not something that I fancy experimenting with.    :hi:

Offline Steve2

More bollocks.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most reviews actually review the meeting. Yours just looks like an advert with no content but I am sure many of our respected members will be vying for a chance to meet her if she hasn't put her prices up already

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most reviews actually review the meeting.

I have been doing reviews since 2001, something like 43 on %%%, many now deleted, I have never given explicit details of the meeting and I never will, thanks for your advice though.    :rolleyes: