Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: romanian girl middlesbrough.  (Read 1327 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

External Link/Members Only

Any one seen her before, she has peered her head around N.E before. Not sure if its Bait and switch. Txt her asking if she offers anal she said yes. I have a thing for fucking Romanian girls in the ass. I think it has something to do with their poor attitude and the general shit service they offer, I figured anal is the only way she will experience zero pleasure.

This makes me walk away with a huge smile  :D :D :D

themademan2

Anal not on profile. It wasn't her that txt u, it's her pimp.

Offline Kev3773

Haha like it, but I have seen a few in the past who were quite good and delivered everything they said. But the current crop are totally unreliable and as you said often bait & switch. Stopped trying now.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Haha like it, but I have seen a few in the past who were quite good and delivered everything they said. But the current crop are totally unreliable and as you said often bait & switch. Stopped trying now.

Yea I have been to one of these Romanian girls (thinking it was bait and switch) and it turned out to be the girl on the profile. Offered everything for £60 was decent. Been to a few which were bait n switch some turn out to be good but mostly bad.

Offline TheSpaniard

Yea I have been to one of these Romanian girls (thinking it was bait and switch) and it turned out to be the girl on the profile. Offered everything for £60 was decent. Been to a few which were bait n switch some turn out to be good but mostly bad.

Are there any Romanians in the area you would recommend? I'm looking for one for bum fun in particular.  :)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Non in the area at minute. Il point one out if I spot one that I know is legit