Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: rebecca_gfe - Incall - nr Bristol  (Read 5598 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CosmicBailey

External Link/Members Only
June ‘22

The most reviewed SP on here? Haven’t posted before because of that, but given some well publicised challenges in her life, thought I should contribute. Fair to say, excellent service as ever.

Cost: £180, 90 minute Incall (advertised rates)
Services: FK, tea-bagging, OWO, DT, CIM, Swallow, fingering, massage. (covered sex offered but not taken)
Comms: all very prompt & clear. Text to arrange, AW booking, I text day before to confirm, text on day when ready.
Girl: as per pictures and well described elsewhere, slim, trim, toned, blonde, c. 34, 5ft 3 ish,  appropriately sized implants, pretty, smiley, nice pert arse.

Location: Bex is still in Warmley.  She was meant to be moving but purchase fell through apparently. Another property now on radar for a move in a couple of months (similar part of the world). Nice end of terrace house, furnished like a home & clean, used only when Bex is working there. On a residential but busy traffic wise street but Bex opens the door immediately. Parking can be tricky but I found that the cul de sac opposite has 4 bays at the top of the road available to non residents (at least when I was there - early afternoon, mid week).

Meet: Bex always very welcoming (my 4th visit), smiley and very chatty. I enjoy a settling in chat with Bex, who’s good to talk to, and taking a bit of time, so good for me. Dressed as I had requested; summer dress, matching coloured bra & panties as seen online, make up.

Quick shower and then down to business.  Bex happily worked as directed, post some FK and exploring, a long ball licking and sucking session on the bed, with lots of nice murmurs, looks and occasionally giggle. On to knees for a slow OWO. Naughty is a good word for Bex, for example she is happy to be gently teased around the lips with your cock, or will proactively take a string of pre cum with a finger and put it to her tongue with a smile. Some excellent head and unload into mouth. Bex takes her time and keeps working as you finish, will show you the load then happily swallow down. I deliberately saved up a mother load, no problem for her.

On to bed to chat a bit, bit of reasonable massage, play with a toy on Bex. Then some kissing and cuddling to get the old chap going for round two. Bex always seems genuinely keen to go again. This time OWO as I lay on the bed and Bex lay across my leg. Great technique, tongue rolling, different angles, attention to balls, into cheek and very nearly getting to the very base in DT. She has a great technique of staying at the bottom and then repeatedly swallowing, to pull you in further - nice! Another big load delivered and happily swallowed down.

She suggested round 3 and reached to wake the chap up but I was well done. Quick shower, kiss & cuddle on exit. Smile on face.  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

The most reviewed SP on here? Haven’t posted before because of that, but given some well publicised challenges in her life, thought I should contribute. Fair to say, excellent service as ever.

Cheers for the review.
IMO, doing a review for her benefit it not what this site is about. It's for the benefit of other punters. Are there any others you are holding back on?
I think there are a few SPs with 100+ reviews (Hayley, Ellie Rose, Gorgeous Vicky) but I can't think of any in the SW.

Offline houseboot

"The most reviewed SP on here? Haven’t posted before because of that, but given some well publicised challenges in her life, thought I should contribute"

What a bizarre comment to make.

She's allegedly had "challenges in her life" from Day 1 so why does it make a difference to you Reviewing now rather than before.

Offline CosmicBailey

Cheers for the review.
IMO, doing a review for her benefit it not what this site is about. It's for the benefit of other punters. Are there any others you are holding back on?
I think there are a few SPs with 100+ reviews (Hayley, Ellie Rose, Gorgeous Vicky) but I can't think of any in the SW.

Didn’t mean for her benefit. For benefit of other punters. Maybe that wasn’t clear. Shall work on my prose.

Offline CosmicBailey

"The most reviewed SP on here? Haven’t posted before because of that, but given some well publicised challenges in her life, thought I should contribute"

What a bizarre comment to make.

She's allegedly had "challenges in her life" from Day 1 so why does it make a difference to you Reviewing now rather than before.

As in so many reviews make clear what the SP is about, what’s the point of another. I thought to reaffirm service remains good in light of recent newsflow might be helpful for others, to know service unaffected. Or is that just assumed? Not worth posting or better to post…? happy to take a steer.

I wasn’t a member of this site for the first two, fair challenge on the third. My thinking then again was ‘what does one more review achieve?’ Happy to take the guidance of an experienced one!!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 01:43:57 pm by CosmicBailey »

Offline princerico

I appreciate the update and think your comment is perfectly valid.

She is well reviewed, and she's been very open about health care issues in her life, so it is handy having an update on how she is doing and if the service is still good.

We've all read or heard about WGs who loose the plot and the consequences can be dire so thanks for the update.

Personally i wish she was back in the centre, Warmley is a pain for me to get to  :scare:

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased to see you had a good time OP. She remains on my HL, but somehow I dont suppose I'll ever be lucky enough to meet her. :hi:

Offline Coriniumstud

On my hot list, have met Bex before and she is fantastic, would like to see her again but as I prefer early morning punts thats highly unlikely. Shame

Offline dubs

Personally i wish she was back in the centre, Warmley is a pain for me to get to  :scare:

She's moved to Kingswood now, still way out of the centre though

Offline Billy no mates

Pleased to see you had a good time OP. She remains on my HL, but somehow I dont suppose I'll ever be lucky enough to meet her. :hi:

Mine too

I had a booking with her a number of years ago, but I was running late at work, and had to try to reschedule, she couldn’t, so I had to cancel about one hour before, that’s how close I got!

(In all fairness she was super cool about being cancelled late in the day, when she had probably a fair case for calling me a timewaster)

Offline victor989

I tried to book a session with her a few days ago, but she is still asking for a deposit, even though I
have A/W feedback! I will never pay a deposit to a WG and so had to cancel the booking.

Offline justalad

I tried to book a session with her a few days ago, but she is still asking for a deposit, even though I
have A/W feedback! I will never pay a deposit to a WG and so had to cancel the booking.
Shame re: deposit. I’ve had many great punts with Bex and will return in the near future.

Offline victor989

Shame re: deposit. I’ve had many great punts with Bex and will return in the near future.

It is a shame. She has many good reviews here and I would have liked to sample the goods for myself.

Very shortly after I posted my reply yesterday (within 1 hour) she emailed me via A/W saying that now
she doesn't want a deposit anymore! Obviously, she reads the posts here about herself very quickly. I
had already enacted my plan B and had a good punt with another WG. Review to follow soon.

Offline MrMatrix

I too wouldnt pay a deposit  :thumbsdown: Not even for someone off my HL which she is :hi:

Offline victor989

I too wouldnt pay a deposit  :thumbsdown: Not even for someone off my HL which she is :hi:

Yep, sounds like common sense to me.

WG's who ask for a deposit, send the wrong signals to me - which is that money is the
first priority and not love of the job  :D

Offline bristolnick

Yep, sounds like common sense to me.

WG's who ask for a deposit, send the wrong signals to me - which is that money is the
first priority and not love of the job  :D

I think most WG do it for the money! I agree tho about deposits. Always a bit suspicious when someone asks for one.